3 Things I'm Waiting For

CallawaySabres

Which of these 3 things do you think will happen first. I'll put money in the bank on

1)Sabres Playoffs

2)Kassian making the team (can't wait to see this guy a a nightly basis)

3)Bills Playoffs

I agree that the Bills making the playoffs is a distant 3rd, but I could see the Sabres missing the playoffs again this year and Kassian possibly making the team next season if he rasises the level of his play significantly in juniors this coming season.

The Sabres really addressed their needs in the draft and in free agency. I can't wait till this all comes together! We are going to be big, strong and tough. I see no way the new old old new new old NHL can compete with us.

So what you are saying is that in a couple of years the league will crack down on tough play again and speedy finesse teams will be in vogue?

So what you are saying is that in a couple of years the league will crack down on tough play again and speedy finesse teams will be in vogue?

It's entirely possible. Regier didn't forsee the changes in the game a couple of years post-lockout, so why should be expect him to know what's coming in three or four more years? Anyway, IMHO, the game hasn't changed THAT much. It's a convenient excuse, that's for sure.

I'm waiting for 3 things too.

1) Mid after noon BM.

2) 5 pm

3) friday.

all three things are with in reach. I like to keep my goals attainable.

I'll name this as the funniest post in at least 2 weeks.

It's entirely possible. Regier didn't forsee the changes in the game a couple of years post-lockout, so why should be expect him to know what's coming in three or four more years? Anyway, IMHO, the game hasn't changed THAT much. It's a convenient excuse, that's for sure.

Correct. Not folderol in the least.

Archived