Lindy please stop playing these 5 together...

LabattBlue

Well, if we can't tell Lindy and Darcy how to do their jobs, then they might as well shut down this board. Let's all hold hands and sing "Kumbaya My Lord." DeLuca, would you start us off? I'll go make some Kool-Aid.

Very nice PASabreFan. I'm still chuckling.

Bob Sauve -- although I was a Don Edwards man, I'll agree with you on your suggestion. Kotalik doesn't seem like he's getting enough good opportunities with Drury and Grier.

Go Sabres.

How about stop telling Lindy what to do???

Our Sabres are one of the best teams in the NHL, Lindy is one if not the best coach this year. So whatever he does, i'm ok with since well, it seems to be really working out.

All I can say is that there is always room for improvement and who better to tell Lindy than ME! ;)

Well, if we can't tell Lindy and Darcy how to do their jobs, then they might as well shut down this board. Let's all hold hands and sing "Kumbaya My Lord." DeLuca, would you start us off? I'll go make some Kool-Aid.

Someone's crying lord kumbaya... :D

So you're one of those people that actualy believes that Lindy comes on here, reads your junk and changes his game all because it's a topic on a forum?

There are plenty of "smart" topics on this forum, sorry to say this isn't one of them. Expressing ones feeling on what a coach should do work wonders with a crapy team, it's a good way to get rid of alot of frustration.

Like i said before, whatever Lindy is doing seems to be working out quite well. Why suggest we should change something? It ain't broken, don't fix it.

If the Sabres had a good record of winning the Stanley Cup then i wouldn't care all that much either, since expectations would be nothing but the Cup. So please, remind me again, when was the last time we won the Cup?

This is like criticizing the hottest chick in the world because you feel she should be hotter :rolleyes:

PolishSabre, I haven't tracked all 24 of your posts but I've seen the last few. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you enough rope to hang yourself. I can speak for all sane people in this forum (even you Deluca), we don't think Lindy gets his strategies from this message board. What we do think is that this is a forum where we can express ourselves freely, no matter how absurd, to talk about our hockey team. If one of us suggests something this team should do, it's our opinions that we want to see happen but in reality know it won't on our accord.

That being said it's nice to see someone with an opinion come in here swinging lefts and rights. You don't seem like a complete idiot (like Toddkaz), so keep bringing it.

PolishSabre, I haven't tracked all 24 of your posts but I've seen the last few. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you enough rope to hang yourself. I can speak for all sane people in this forum (even you Deluca), we don't think Lindy gets his strategies from this message board. What we do think is that this is a forum where we can express ourselves freely, no matter how absurd, to talk about our hockey team. If one of us suggests something this team should do, it's our opinions that we want to see happen but in reality know it won't on our accord.

That being said it's nice to see someone with an opinion come in here swinging lefts and rights. You don't seem like a complete idiot (like Toddkaz), so keep bringing it.

agreed with that last statement... Retodd isn't too bright, picture this look on his face when one of his trade predictions doesn't come true ----> :blink:

There are plenty of "smart" topics on this forum, sorry to say this isn't one of them. Expressing ones feeling on what a coach should do work wonders with a crapy team, it's a good way to get rid of alot of frustration.

It's called an opinion. <_< Instead of criticizing the thread, why not convince me what a great job these 5 do as a group defensively.

It's called an opinion. <_< Instead of criticizing the thread, why not convince me what a great job these 5 do as a group defensively.

Yea, and it's my opinion that this topic is dumb. What's the point of a forum if we would all agree on the same thing?

I think Lindy is doing just fine, you think he should change a thing or two... and we have a discussion on a forum. Now, i don't have to convince anyone since our record speaks for it's self, if anything, you have to convince me that changing those 5 around would make us better.

Archived