Campbell sucking as they head into the stretch run...

LabattBlue

I know +/- isn't always the best indicator, but Campbell has been a "-3" in 3 out of their last 5 games. I wonder how they are feeling about paying him 7 mil a year. :lol:

With Calgary picking up Jokinin, Chicago may not even be in the top 3 in the Western Conference. They could easily get bounced in the first or second rounds.

I know +/- isn't always the best indicator, but Campbell has been a "-3" in 3 out of their last 5 games. I wonder how they are feeling about paying him 7 mil a year. :lol:

With Calgary picking up Jokinin, Chicago may not even be in the top 3 in the Western Conference. They could easily get bounced in the first or second rounds.

I sure as heck know... He is on my fantasy team... I saw those -3's and thought the same thing..

Wish we were in the top eight in our conference!!!!!! Sure must suck

Wish we were in the top eight in our conference!!!!!! Sure must suck

The Sabres weren't in the top 8 at the time they traded Campbell last season and IMO wouldn't be any better then where they are at right now if they had chosen to overpay him.

The hawks werent in the playoffs last year either without Campbell....lol...We can have some fun with this if you like.. :thumbsup:

The fun will be had when the Hawks are saddled with his contract over the coming years. :rolleyes:

The fun will be had when the Hawks are saddled with his contract over the coming years. :rolleyes:

Yeh I know what thats like here in Buffalo..We got Chokin Jochen and The Mayor of Pominville to name a few...I havent followed hockey that much this year and definatley not enough to follow Campbell..I wonder how he did this year so far..

Quick Edit..He is only 8th in defenseman scoring...He sucks..LOL

Yeh I know what thats like here in Buffalo..We got Chokin Jochen and The Mayor of Pominville to name a few...I havent followed hockey that much this year and definatley not enough to follow Campbell..I wonder how he did this year so far..

Quick Edit..He is only 8th in defenseman scoring...He sucks..LOL

No-one said he sucks. He's just not 7mil/year good.

Hey...you're right, this is fun.

EDIT: :oops: forgot about the thread title. Although, technically, it does say he is sucking, not that he sucks.

Since were talking +/-, let's not forget Jokinin's -3 today.

The Sabres weren't in the top 8 at the time they traded Campbell last season and IMO wouldn't be any better then where they are at right now if they had chosen to overpay him.

I don't agree. I think a lot of this year's offensive constipation can be traced to the loss of Soupy. Now, if the scenario is having Soupy and no Rivet, then perhaps you're right. But if we had Soupy in the lineup instead of Tallinder, Teppo, Sekera or Butler? I think we're more than a little better off in the standings.

I don't agree. I think a lot of this year's offensive constipation can be traced to the loss of Soupy. Now, if the scenario is having Soupy and no Rivet, then perhaps you're right. But if we had Soupy in the lineup instead of Tallinder, Teppo, Sekera or Butler? I think we're more than a little better off in the standings.

The problem with the Sabres offense is the 5 on 5 scoring. They have a really good power play. Would Campbell have a huge effect on the Sabres 5 on 5 scoring. He seems to produce better on the PP.

The problem with the Sabres offense is the 5 on 5 scoring. They have a really good power play. Would Campbell have a huge effect on the Sabres 5 on 5 scoring. He seems to produce better on the PP.

2 years ago, Campbell 40 points even strength, only 9 points on the power play

last year with Buffalo 22 while even, 21 on the power play

this year with chicago, 23 and 20.

Archived