GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

http://atdhe.net/ has not carried hockey games since last week. Anyone know why? Any other sites that may carry the game?

They recieved a cease and desist letter from the NHL. I know it sucks it saved me alot of money from having to go to the bar or get the NHL crappy product. I think im on the track of finding another feed though i'll let you guys know if it works out.

They recieved a cease and desist letter from the NHL. I know it sucks it saved me alot of money from having to go to the bar or get the NHL crappy product. I think im on the track of finding another feed though i'll let you guys know if it works out.

Quoting myself here in response... this website should stream the game. I have no idea of the quality of it, i think I remember watching a game a long long time ago wit this guys stream but its worth a shot for people from out of buffalo...

http://www.selfcast.com/pixelfehler

LaLime has played well enough to win the last 2 games. We need some goals, and giving Connolly away is not the way get them. Pls watch Alice tonight: I've been focusing on him lately, and I swear to God about 30% of the time that he touches the puck, he has a give away. It's unreal, and I can barely take it. And don't get me going on that stiff Hecht. Blecht!!! Stafford pots 2 tonight....

Pls watch Alice tonight: I've been focusing on him lately, and I swear to God about 30% of the time that he touches the puck, he has a give away. It's unreal, and I can barely take it.

I'm usually too pissed off to focus on him because i'm watching lydman screw everything he does up. Though when i've watched I don't think hes been too bad on give aways but his stupid shots while streaking down the wing. That hasn't worked since the 80's and goalies started playing butterfly with massive pads. He has a great shot but even the best of shots wouldn't beat a goalie that way. I wish he'd use his size to his advantage instead of playing like hes 40 pounds lighter.

2 points jumps two teams... get r done...

:chris: You nailed it. Only thing to do is take charge of it themselves. They don't need any help this season unlike last because they play all the teams around them.

It's on us and if we can't do it then we don't deserve to be there.... So as WJAG so eloquently waxed... It's time to just "get R done". :chris:

7:00pm

Ugh. I'm beginning to dread game nights because you never know what team will show up.

No offense,

but I seem to have heard this line before to lead off the GDT.

It is the absolute truth though.

I feel the same way.

After the Tuesday game against the Ducks, it is all the more fresh in my head.

I think the talent is there. They are getting their chances.

I'll just end my post the way I started it.

No offense.

Just like some poetic f'd-up haiku.

Rambling...sorry.

I'm intrigued by this Bill Guerin thing. But it would be just our luck that he goes somewhere else.

First and foremost though, we have to bury some of these chances. They are outplaying these chumps, but they're making Danis look like Brodeur.

Well, not to add any pressure but Montreal is up 2-0 against SJ, Canes up to 2-0 on Atl and Rags up 4-0 on Avs...

If we want to keep up we need to see this team step up like they deserve to be there...

Yep, not good. Montreal up 3-0 now...

We gots to have this one.

Archived