Any News on Vanek

ExiledInIllinois

I was young then but I seem to remember this one game we watched,... during band camp, ... something about a foot ... and a crease...

oh ... wait, it'll come to me...

What?? The early February 1999 (I think it was 2-3/4/5/6-99 or something) game against the Habs where BFLO would have won the game in the final seconds but Satan's (I think it was Miro) lace was in the crease and the goal was disallowed? What were you doing in band camp in early February?

;) ;) :D

sorry lads (and any of you that may be ladies, hard to tell), indeed, it was chris neil -- with an elbow.

you know, while i watch a lot of hockey, i dont catch only the sabres. but regardless, i know that stafford came over and at least addressed the situation -- even though he was as scared as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs that neil was going to rearrange his face.

even though he was as scared as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs that neil was going to rearrange his face.

Like Lindy said, it's not how you come out, it's how you go in. I'll give the kid props for doing it, no matter what his predisposition was. I'm guessing as he gets more acclimated and his level of hate increases, he won't have as much trepidation about wanna be thugs like Neil.

What?? The early February 1999 (I think it was 2-3/4/5/6-99 or something) game against the Habs where BFLO would have won the game in the final seconds but Satan's (I think it was Miro) lace was in the crease and the goal was disallowed? What were you doing in band camp in early February?

;) ;) :D

I was thinking more along the lines of that one year where practically every goal Donald Audette scored was disallowed because someone was in the crease. Either that or he was always in the crease when someone else scored. I forget the specifics.

Archived