GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Kevin Sylvester is by far the worst PbP guy I've ever heard. And to think he might be next in line after RJ.

I'm planning on being next in line after RJ. :thumbsup:

Just have to get my internship at WGR over the next couple of summers, and I'll be the hot new young gun at the station.

Don't mind my hubris...GREAT game so far. These types of games are hilarious, especially when you get to hear the other team's announcers at their pitiful best!

Interesting that they brought up the Vanek RFA signing attempt to MacTavish in his pre-game interview.

It should be water-under-the-bridge by now.

I actually like this Edmonton team. A lot of talent and really decent line-up.

Erik Cole is one of them. What a great pick-up for them.

Dammit. Cole scores. 4-1.

They were due with all the penalties we have been taking.

Let's hope they don't award him any penalty shots tonight. (anybody remember that?)

Erik Cole of the Carolina Hurricanes became the first NHL player to attempt two penalty shots in one game playing against the Buffalo Sabres and Martin Biron on November 9, 2005, scoring once. In the Hurricanes' next game Cole was given another penalty shot but missed the net guarded by the Florida Panthers' Roberto Luongo.

...Holy shnikes!

TC.

TV.

Spacho!

7-1.

Gragnani is a +4!

Oh, by the way.

Wikipedia lists Kevin Quinn & Louie DeBrusk as the broadcast team. They are decent.

Kevin Sylvester is by far the worst PbP guy I've ever heard. And to think he might be next in line after RJ.

I'm sure that Sylvester will not be a consideration for replacing RJ.

Jeanneret's son will probably get the gig, and beyond him is probably a healthy list of candidates.

And usually I would not say this, but, the debate is over! (apologies to Al Gore for using his line).

There was a far worse PBP guy....

and his name was...

John Gurtler.

I know not it isn't procedure, I almost feel Lalime should step in net to shake the rust so maybe he doesn't play like a piece of poop as he has lately.

Anyway this is a slaughter, though I feel whenever they do this they come out slow the next game... hope they don't get used to it being this easy.

Archived