"Travel tips" for Sabre fan online for first time

PASabreFan

If you knew a Sabre fan who was getting online for the first time on Christmas Day, where would you point him or her? What are your favorite sites, things to do, etc.?

I know the obvious exits on the Information Highway for Sabre fans. I'm curious about some of the more obscure sites and things to do that you all enjoy.

I direct many to Sabrespace.com. A lot of them come but don't post. Just read the forums and the actual web site content.

But nfreeman listed all my favorite ones too. Mirtle, PD, Sabres Edge, NHL Numbers and this web site. lol

But i'd also add sportsnet.ca to the list.

nothing to add to what's above - i especially love puck daddy and mirtle - they are the perfect yin and yang of the hockey blogosphere.

and whoever does sabres prospects is a real peach.

and apropos of this

i give respect here to my favorite also-ran from the 2008 douchie awards.

the nominees for the 2008 winner of "best golden globes" are here. nominee #2 wound up winning.

Not hockey or Sabres related, but this site is probably the best thing I've come across online in months: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/random

Hard to say whether or not these stories are true, but they sure are convincing! And the author's tone of humor is perfect, in my opinions. I find it hilarious.

Archived