3rd Jersey

Supersabre

Its official sportsfans. The Sabres will be wearing there 3rd jersey on November 26th. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

SABRES RELEASE THIRD JERSEY SCHEDULE

Buffalo Sabres

Nov 19, 2008, 2:56 PM EST

Ryan Miller (Photo: Bill Wippert)

The Buffalo Sabres announced today they will debut their new third jersey on Wednesday, November 26 against Boston. Game time is 7 p.m.

This will be the first time the new jerseys will be worn in a game, after being unveiled to the public on September 20. The jersey will be worn 15 times at home, and once on the road (Jan. 1 at Toronto).

Fans will be able to purchase the new third jersey at the Sabres Store inside HSBC Arena beginning at 10 a.m. on November 26. The store will have blank and lettered replica jerseys available for purchase.

Pre-orders for the new uniforms were taken after their September debut, and distribution will also begin on November 26. Customers that pre-ordered will be called or emailed when their jersey is available for pick-up.

A blank replica will retail for $124, and a lettered replica will sell for $179. For a blank authentic jersey the price will be $295, while a lettered authentic will cost $350. All prices include tax

The tentative schedule to wear the jerseys can be found below.

DATE OPPONENT

Nov. 26 Boston Bruins

Nov. 28 Pittsburgh Penguins

Dec. 12 Toronto Maple Leafs

Dec. 19 Los Angeles Kings

Jan. 1* Toronto Maple Leafs*

Jan. 9 New York Rangers

Feb. 4 Toronto Maple Leafs

Feb. 6 Montreal Canadiens

Feb. 11 Ottawa Senators

Feb. 21 New York Rangers

Mar. 4 Montreal Canadiens

Mar. 12 Florida Panthers

Mar. 20 Philadelphia Flyers

Mar. 27 Toronto Maple Leafs

Apr. 6 Detroit Red Wings

Apr. 11 Boston Bruins

* AWAY GAME

There are still tickets available for many home games, including Wednesday, November 26 against Boston. For tickets or more information, call 1-888-GO-SABRES or click here.

www.Buffalosabres.com

Tom said the team was in the black, how can that be called "poor financial shape?"

According to the team valuations on Forbes the Sabres reported operating income loss of -8.9 million.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/31/nhl08_...res_313362.html

I'm not a financial expert and I'm probably wrong, but that doesn't seem to indicate a team "in the black".

win or lose, all of US who hate the slug better go out and buy up 3rd jerseys and new logo merch like it's going away if we ever want the slug to go away. If it sells, it will be kept, LQ basically said as much. Start buying!!!

I pick up my Ruff Jersey tomorrow...not quite as excited as I thought I would be. Imagine that......

mine arrived at my house at about 5:15... freaking awesome!!! I love it and am soooo pumped for the day when there is NO MORE SLUG!!!

I love that they even put the 'new' logo stickers on the helmets tonight, no slug anywhere!!! looking gooooood!!!

anyone else catch Kevin Sylvester in the intro when he said "here's a sneak peek into the future... the Sabres will be wearing their 3rd sweaters tonight..." Just one more clue that it will be our primary logo and jersey going forward next year!!!!

mine arrived at my house at about 5:15... freaking awesome!!! I love it and am soooo pumped for the day when there is NO MORE SLUG!!!

I love that they even put the 'new' logo stickers on the helmets tonight, no slug anywhere!!! looking gooooood!!!

anyone else catch Kevin Sylvester in the intro when he said "here's a sneak peek into the future... the Sabres will be wearing their 3rd sweaters tonight..." Just one more clue that it will be our primary logo and jersey going forward next year!!!!

Awesome................. :thumbsup:

i wish i knew were i read this today so as to give proper credit, but i thought i had heard all the names for the bananaslug, but I did not.....in this article I read it was called an 'angry cashew nut!'

anyway, i hate that fugging logo so bad....i want to dress my new newborn in all buffalo gear, but all i can find for a 10-month old is El Sluggo and I just absolutely refuse to buy it for him. I know this is beating a dead horse by now, but it is just so painful to watch our teams - teams with classic logos and color schemes, become such clowns (aka, the Bills away jersey...)

I most definitely caught that!! I love all of the hints that they are throwing out there. I just hope it's not a tease.

anyone know the cheapest place to buy a Sabres jersey? Authentic or replica

Depends on what you want. If you want a current, Reebok Edge jersey, then there are shops like icejerseys.com that have pretty good prices. If it doesn't have to be current, then you can usually get some great deals on Ebay for the 2006-07 Reebok pre-Edge jerseys (basically, re-labeled CCM jerseys) on Ebay, including the royal blue throwback thirds.

Archived