GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Maybe I'll actually watch this one. I haven't been able to see a game since the first period of the Wild game. Talk about serious withdrawal.

Have you been in the penalty box or suspended that whole time? Geez, I wonder how you can blame the refs this time!

:w00t:

Have you been in the penalty box or suspended that whole time? Geez, I wonder how you can blame the refs this time!

:w00t:

So iam reading your post and looking at your picture, name etc. and wonder who the hell is BuffalOhio?

sorry I am a little slow today.

There comes a time in every boys life to be a man and I'm sure the waterboy is starting to realize that with every hit he makes.

I would love to know if PK has decided to take some self protection classes and mabye some boxing lessons in order to better protect himself.

I remember reading somewhere that Rivet has been coaching him on fighting.

yeah, I read that at least on one occasion Rivet and Peters spent some time with him after practice to work a little on that. Early on when he was still really pissing people off. He's toned down a bit if you ask me. Which is okay as long he keeps hitting and playing hard.

So far not an impressive game by our boys.

Damn it getting out hit by the Tampoons with the likes of Gratton, St Louis and Lacavalier :bag:

Making Kolzig look 10 years younger... and getting out hustled by the the Mullet heads team... :wallbash:

Wake up Boys scores only 3-1 in their favor and stop backing up and start hitting for crying out loud :chris:

Sabres have played like #%^$#! for the last 4 periods.

15 shots and 3 goals by a team (Tampa) that has been struggling to score. Terrible first period. Lindy's pissed.

Sabres have played like #%^$#! for the last 4 periods.

15 shots and 3 goals by a team (Tampa) that has been struggling to score. Terrible first period. Lindy's pissed.

Anything short of him coming out of the locker room with blood all over him and I would say we are in for a similar looking second.

GO AHEAD SABRES, PROVE ME WRONG!

Archived