OT- Must see college football tackle

Two or less

That can't be real.

i'm struggling with that same feeling.

a google search of "lsu south carolina referee" returns lots and lots of blog treatments of the incident, but none by the mainstream media. is it possible that a spurrier-hater did the requisite doctoring, just for kicks, and the blogosphere picked it up as truth and ran with it? if so, we can be sure that mainstream media outlets will soon be all over the blogosphere for having been duped.

Ref did a poor job tackling. He's goota keep he's eyes on the Qb's center of gravity and wrap those arms around him. I also noticed that hit by the LSU player was dangerous for both. He had his head down and was leading with. Luckily neither go hurt.

Ref did a poor job tackling. He's goota keep he's eyes on the Qb's center of gravity and wrap those arms around him. I also noticed that hit by the LSU player was dangerous for both. He had his head down and was leading with. Luckily neither go hurt.

He didn't wrap up, either. I keep telling these refs, you can't just bump 'em hard, you've gotta wrap up. I'd cut that ref immediately.

i'm struggling with that same feeling.

a google search of "lsu south carolina referee" returns lots and lots of blog treatments of the incident, but none by the mainstream media. is it possible that a spurrier-hater did the requisite doctoring, just for kicks, and the blogosphere picked it up as truth and ran with it? if so, we can be sure that mainstream media outlets will soon be all over the blogosphere for having been duped.

ESPN is all over it now....even Les Miles quipped about it during his press conference yesterday. Everyone's joking about it, but I want to hear what the official was thinking.

Archived