When did Paille become a beast!?

carpandean

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah, I know that I could have posted this in the GDT, but I have a feeling these won't be the last hit highlights of his.

Yeah, I know that I could have posted this in the GDT, but I have a feeling these won't be the last hit highlights of his.

I said it before he is the SAbre I enjoy watching the most..He works hard hits and has a decent scoring touch..He reminds me of Drury with his demeanor but plays a lot like a cross between Mike Peca with a hint a young Bertuzzi without being cheap about it

http://forums.sabrespace.com/index.php...st&p=111018

This may sound stupid, but I cannot recall the last time a Sabre laid somebody out like that. And when I say laid out I mean knocked the shiit out of the guy. Happened MAYBE a couple times last season? Kaleta? Stafford? Kotalik?

This may sound stupid, but I cannot recall the last time a Sabre laid somebody out like that. And when I say laid out I mean knocked the shiit out of the guy. Happened MAYBE a couple times last season? Kaleta? Stafford? Kotalik?

But why aren't you remembering Paille doing it? We Sabre fans love to put too much stock in one game or even one play. Lindy had to sit Paille down last year and tell the OHL's top hitter to start hitting.

If I felt the urge I could post at least 15 videos from last year. Campbell and Mair come to mind without even a lot of thought. Let's not go over the top about one game. Paille has the ability to do this on a regular basis and maybe he will. Its what got him drafted in the first round in the first place.

But why aren't you remembering Paille doing it? We Sabre fans love to put too much stock in one game or even one play. Lindy had to sit Paille down last year and tell the OHL's top hitter to start hitting.

I remember many hits by Paille last year. He just wasnt consistent enough about it through the year..His body is still developing and so is his awareness..THe older he gets the better he will become..I bet we see more of what we saw opening night than not..

The point was that once again, one game and some people are comparing him to Peca. The same way a couple of hits by Campbell changed his perception. When Paille brings it every day, then he will become worthy of the praise he is receiving after one game.

I'm pretty confident we'll see more out of Paille. :thumbsup:

The point was that once again, one game and some people are comparing him to Peca. The same way a couple of hits by Campbell changed his perception. When Paille brings it every day, then he will become worthy of the praise he is receiving after one game.
I'm pretty confident we'll see more out of Paille. :thumbsup:

Except that Brian Campbell had a history, from Juniors to Rochester on to the NHL of avoiding contact. Dan Paille has been a hitter his whole career. Unfortunately he got away from it because of injuries. Lindy sat him down and told him what it would take to remain in the NHL.

There's alot we can diss Campbell for, but hitting isn't one of them. He lays people out because he's build like a rock.

As for Paille, everywhere i read in the summer was dissing Paille and saying he over achieved last season with his offensive production and it's bound to go down this year. After one game, i couldn't disagree more. If he plays like that, he will get goals. He has a great sense for the net and for the net. He was a captain for Canada and i remember reading in the USA Today after the draft when we got him, the reporter Allen said Paille is a hard worker, hard hitter and a winner. And it shows. The kid is an awesome talent, i'm not going to say he's going to score 30 because most likely he won't but it wouldn't shock me if he got to the 25 goal mark this season. But it's the little things that he does. He's going to be a real pressure to watch this season. And i think having his own thread, he definetly deserves it. He's going to make a name for himself in Buffalo i think and this is only the start.

Except that Brian Campbell had a history, from Juniors to Rochester on to the NHL of avoiding contact. Dan Paille has been a hitter his whole career. Unfortunately he got away from it because of injuries. Lindy sat him down and told him what it would take to remain in the NHL.

Injuries forced him to adjust his style and he found he liked the offensive, non-contact style. Hopefully after his talk with Lindy and the pleasure he apparently felt from the hitting, he will be able to continue to contribute on the offensive side while being a physical force. Remember, just last year he was benched for inconsustent play

There's alot we can diss Campbell for, but hitting isn't one of them. He lays people out because he's build like a rock.

Are you missing a <_< , because the last time I checked, Brian is built like a normal dude.

As for Paille, everywhere i read in the summer was dissing Paille and saying he over achieved last season with his offensive production and it's bound to go down this year.

Who said this? Was that in a different forum?

Archived