GDT - 10/2 - Buffalo at Columbus - 7 EDT

frisky

Rivet fighting is great and all, but I wish he could find some way of doing it and not having to follow that up with 5 minutes in the box.

I hope people aren't being misled by the preseason and expect Rivet to drop the gloves a lot this year. I would guess 4-6 times based on his past history.

I hope people aren't being misled by the preseason and expect Rivet to drop the gloves a lot this year. I would guess 4-6 times based on his past history.

Agreed and that's why you do it in the preseason when it doesn't count so the word gets out..., 'You mess with Bull (boy the angry goat would be good for this one) you get the horns'.

Im hoping he is just setting a tone for the season like others have said and maybe some of the young guys are watching. I know Weber has it down maybe Butler can see how to stand up for the goalie. Who knows maybe it will rub off on some others back there :rolleyes:

I'm just taking the time to mention how I like to keep the d-men out of the penalty box. I've got nothing else to talk about lately.

Archived