GDT - 10/2 - Buffalo at Columbus - 7 EDT

frisky

Not much on lineup information tonight. I would guess we'll be seeing more of MacArthur, Zagrapan, and people on the bubble. Sounds like radio only affair again. Hope they aren't as sloppy as last night. But, they say Ellis should be in the lineup tonight. This no TV thing sucks. Can't even see any high (or low) lights. Not much on SabresTV in the way of post-game interviews and such either.

Today I waited until noon:30 to start this but since no one else did I thought I would.

Can't even see any high (or low) lights. Not much on SabresTV in the way of post-game interviews and such either.

There have been highlights and a few post-game interviews for each preseason game on SabresTV. They're under the "Game Night" tab, not the "Game Highlights" tab, though. Note: the highlights of the first Wild game are on page 2 of that tab before the highlights from the second Toronto game the night before.

I agree that the no TV thing sucks! At least with the Toronto games you could watch their feed.

For those who really care, Matt Ellis is wearing #13.....

Roster says #37, but I'll believe you first. They can't even add the shots per game correctly in their last stats. Guess it's preseason for those guys too.

Rivet with the "C" tonight?

Roster says #37, but I'll believe you first. They can't even add the shots per game correctly in their last stats. Guess it's preseason for those guys too.

Rivet with the "C" tonight?

forgive my denseness, but is that a straightforward question (ie "is Rivet wearing the C"), or a semi-rhetorical one (ie "why is Rivet wearing the C?")?

forgive my denseness, but is that a straightforward question (ie "is Rivet wearing the C"), or a semi-rhetorical one (ie "why is Rivet wearing the C?")?

a bit of both. He's on the roster as having it, but has someone heard that he IS actually wearing it. I wouldn't mind him wearing it, kind of a welcome to B-lo pre season thing. An "A" for the regular season but if they do monthly "C"'s I could see him getting it.

btw, just read Mike Harrington's Buffalo News blog and the score sheet was right, Rivet with the C, Spacek and Peters with the As.

Archived