Sabres Tickets

Derrico

Hey guys, I just went to sabres.com to see which game I was going to go to this year and decided on Jan 17 against Carolina. Now, don't the tickets go on sale this Saturday? I just wanted to get pricing so I went to buy tickets and put in all my info and I actually bought the tickets already. I printed them off and everything. Is there some kind of pre-sale that I didn't know about? Just curious as to why I was able to buy them today instead of waiting until Saturday.

Hey guys, I just went to sabres.com to see which game I was going to go to this year and decided on Jan 17 against Carolina. Now, don't the tickets go on sale this Saturday? I just wanted to get pricing so I went to buy tickets and put in all my info and I actually bought the tickets already. I printed them off and everything. Is there some kind of pre-sale that I didn't know about? Just curious as to why I was able to buy them today instead of waiting until Saturday.

I just checked a few games and got the message that they are not on sale until 9/20, for each one I checked.

Sabres Insiders have a pre-sale. Idk when, but i assume starting today since you bought them. lol

Sabres Insiders have a pre-sale. Idk when, but i assume starting today since you bought them. lol

Haha, ok I googled 2008 sabres ticket presale and eventually found a link saying that sabres insiders could buy the tix starting from September 14. I have never seen advertising for this before so it's like they're trying to keep it a secret lol. Anyways, its free to be an insider, so I don't see why everyone doesn't just take the 10 seconds to fill out the information and become one to ensure you get the tickets that you want.

Wow, that's even crazier. I donno how I got them then?! I'll keep keep searching to see what I find, if anyone else knows than please chime in because it's really starting to feel like the twilight zone or something.

Ok, so I just called customer service for the sabres and she said that they had a temporary glitch in their system that has been fixed. I guess I'm just really lucky, wow I should go buy a lotter ticket.

Sorry to rub it in to anyone else.

The email I received Thursday said 9-9 Friday for ticket purchases by Sabres Insiders. I logged in at 9 sharp & it was already busy. For 10/21 game, choice was between 2nd row of 3rd level or $30 more per ticket for 6th row Center Ice - right behind the penalty box. Glad my wife said to spend the couple hundred extra (6 tickets - including 1 for the wiggle worm 23 month old who gets her own seat instead of torturing someone as a lap child). All relative since we've already spent several hundred on plane tickets & hotels. Will be the first game for my parents so should be great experience with these seats.

Anyone know why the cheap 100 level seats (Level IV) aren't available - the Level II & III seats were also sold out - I'm guessing these were all sold in season & mini-packs.

Anyway, thanks to the topic starter & poster who pointed out the email special. Can't wait to get to Buffalo again!

It still didnt work for me so I googled Sabres Insider and found a link. I got myself some tickets to the Dec 27th Isles game when I am home for christmas. I plan on going to the Sabres game Saturday night then hitting up the Bills vs Pats* game on Sunday. It should be a great weekend of Buffalo sports.

Archived