[OT] Trent Edwards injured.

deluca67

If there are sports gods, they're an even bigger group of than New England fans.

:lol: That was funny.

Buffalo sports have THE worst curse, one sided karma, kismet ever to exist. Bo Sox fans can't even try to argue the case they once had.

Just a fun thought. What do you guys think people would do in Buffalo if the Bills and the Sabres won their first championship in the same year?

Buffalo sports have THE worst curse, one sided karma, kismet ever to exist. Bo Sox fans can't even try to argue the case they once had.

Just a fun thought. What do you guys think people would do in Buffalo if the Bills and the Sabres won their first championship in the same year?

The metro area has what, 1.1M people? There would probably be about a million heart attacks and 500,000 people would finally die in peace.

If there are sports gods, they're an even bigger group of than New England fans.

Nice. Don't care if karma comes back to bite me or the bills on this one (especially since all we usually have is bad karma anyways), but it's about time that SOB got hurt. I was surprised last season when they were running up the score on teams 50-10, 60-10 that no one went after him when they thought they were just playing to win. Yea you need to keep all your starters in with 5 minutes left in the 4th when your up by 40 points. BS.

Bellichek is a POS.

Half the city would be burned down. Oh wait, how would we tell the difference?

The city would give out medals of merit to people doing a good job for doing something that the city hasn't done in the past 10 years.

Actually the city would fine them for burning down all the crumbling, abandoned drug houses. And then take the money from the fines and use it to demolish city owned houses that actually have public interest for purchase and restoration.

Yeah, I'm a little bitter.

Actually the city would fine them for burning down all the crumbling, abandoned drug houses. And then take the money from the fines and use it to demolish city owned houses that actually have public interest for purchase and restoration.

Yeah, I'm a little bitter.

With an answer like that, it doesn't make you bitter. Just makes you a finalist on "So you think you know your City's Government?"

With an answer like that, it doesn't make you bitter. Just makes you a finalist on "So you think you know your City's Government?"

What do I get if I win? An IOU on my own personal waterfront project? Maybe funding to convert the scenic pathway in my back yard to an 8 lane Super-path? Really ugly and elevated driveway?

I don't get this "curse" business. Scott Norwood misses a long kick on grass under extreme pressure, and there's a curse? The Bills screwing up their kickoff coverage is a curse? It's just a loser's mentality. That's what spreads from generation to generation of fans, and possibly even the players. Six times, when given the chance to win a Super Bowl or Stanley Cup, Buffalo's teams have performed pretty miserably, hardly deserving even one title. What curse?

Guys, don't let this turn into an argument. I had one a few weeks ago on this board and it was a big mistake and I take full responsibility for it. I like this board because people can voice their opinions and most of the time people respond w/ their opinion in a respectfull manner. This board is mature and it's fun. So don't let this get out of hand. Training camp is coming up, Pomminstein appears to be on the verge of extending his contract, and the Bills looked GREAT yesterday! Be happy!

Nice. Don't care if karma comes back to bite me or the bills on this one (especially since all we usually have is bad karma anyways), but it's about time that SOB got hurt. I was surprised last season when they were running up the score on teams 50-10, 60-10 that no one went after him when they thought they were just playing to win. Yea you need to keep all your starters in with 5 minutes left in the 4th when your up by 40 points. BS.

Bellichek is a POS.

You know, I thought I was in a minority in actually being happy that Brady got hurt and is gone for the year. I tried not to show it too much in front of my daughter, but that combined with the Bills win - well that was just the icing!! I mean, it was only one game, and the Bills looked good, but now it really does open up the division.

Bellichek is a POS.

Amen. I remember Wilford smile after he cheap shot JP Losman. They cheat, they cheap shot and payback is a bitch.

Archived