USA vs. Finland (02/22)

PTS

2:30 to go... looks like i missed a good game so far. Drury will probably get his "rest". But for every second of rest that drury gets, numannen and lydman will be playing. This finn club looks like it could challenge for the gold.

GAME OVER! 4-3 finland. By By USA. With that said, get some rest drury, and stay healthy lydman, numinnen, and afinogenov.

Over. Son of a bitch. That's what happens when you have a goalie that can't keep your team in the game and a bunch of overaged players that should be on the 4th line and not the 1st.

BTW... Drury was awesome. He played what seemed like the last 10 minutes of the game.

Let's hope next time we have a different GM!

I don't follow the Olympics nearly as closely as I follow the Sabres. Does anyone know why Waddell was chosen as the GM instead of Craig Patrick (or just about anyone else for that matter)? I realize Patrick hasn't done much in Pittsburgh in recent seasons, but he does have very strong ties with USA Hockey.

2:30 to go... looks like i missed a good game so far. Drury will probably get his "rest". But for every second of rest that drury gets, numannen and lydman will be playing. This finn club looks like it could challenge for the gold.

GAME OVER! 4-3 finland. By By USA. With that said, get some rest drury, and stay healthy lydman, numinnen, and afinogenov.

And Kotalik!

Archived