Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

Judgment Day for the Rangers and Sharks?

Sunday's Games

New York at Pittsburgh, Game 5 (Pens lead 3-1) 2 p.m. ET, NBC - Preview

San Jose at Dallas, Game 6 (Stars lead 3-2) 9 p.m. ET, Versus - Preview

NHL Scoreboard

Pens had their wake up call. They take this one 4-2

Shark ATTACK!!!..This one's going to 7 games.

On a side note: as much as I complain about the NHL's "brain trust" at least they didn't start the next round of the playoffs while the previous round is still going on. How Detroit-Orlando and New Orleans-San Antonio could start their second-round series while the league is waiting for the finale of the Celtics-Hawks series is beyond me.

Congrats to the NHL/NBC/Center Ice and DirecTV - once again they screwed something up - here in Cleveland, with the Sunday afternoon Tribe-Royals game on NBC, they should have the Pens-Rags game on Center Ice (they've already done this earlier this postseason.) Nope, blacked out. Great job. :thumbdown:

Congrats to the NHL/NBC/Center Ice and DirecTV - once again they screwed something up - here in Cleveland, with the Sunday afternoon Tribe-Royals game on NBC, they should have the Pens-Rags game on Center Ice (they've already done this earlier this postseason.) Nope, blacked out. Great job. :thumbdown:

Wow..What a freaking powerplay the Pens have.Hossa scores...1-0 Pens

I work with alot of Pitt people, they dont know who they will or can keep this summer after this run. I guess you could say the same for any team at this point cashing in on their rentals......I feel bad for Sundin now..........not!

They'll have Crosby, Malkin, Sykora, Whitney, Staal and Gonchar. Does it really matter who else they have?

It'll depend if he'll take less then what he can get. There is no way they match a huge offer unless they decide they can't keep Malkin after next year,

Malkin is the key. He is having an outstanding year. Good problem to have I guess, I dont think the fans are attached to Hossa. With the new arena on the way, their near death move to KC. I cant root for Philly. should be a gritty series.

Archived