Apologies

FogBat

I am apologizing to the whole board for my conduct on here recently.

I have not lived up by my calling, and I have let my emotions get the better of me. I am sorry that I have been, in the words of X. Benedict, "indifferent to board etiquette" with my screaming monster-sized fonts. I am also sorry for going over the top in politics, as could be seen in my sig.

I am going to do my best to watch what I say before I post from now on.

Apology accepted although I didn't think it was at all necessary.

I will do my best to make sure I am more ornery and careless as possible. :)

Agreed. Big old family here, always going to get into arguments and scrapes. Water off the duck's back, IMO. ;)

Inky - I don't think you have to work too hard at it.

I have not lived up by my calling, and I have let my emotions get the better of me. I am sorry that I have been, in the words of X. Benedict, "indifferent to board etiquette" with my screaming monster-sized fonts. I am also sorry for going over the top in politics, as could be seen in my sig.

I don't know what I missed, but I've read your posts for at least a couple of years. If there were a few that were off in terms of tone, you're doing better than I am.

What do you mean? Your handle is Crosschecking.

;) ;)

Don't worry... You don't have any problems with me! Heck, I don't have a problem with anyone.

No worries.

You have now completed step 2, only 10 to go.

Archived