GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

tell me what optimism has given me as a Buffalo sports fan so far.....and I have been following all Buffalo teams since i was a kid (im 34 now)...tell me, please...optimism???? Good one!

i said theyd come out flat...here we go!

GUTLESS LOSERS=SABRES of 2007-08!

Turn that frown upside down ... They're going to win tonight... Look at the bright side... We don't have to worry any longer if Miller will get a shut out..

Especially considering how they've played since the goal. I'd say they've showed up.

My concern is that Miller's been run twice and it's gotten (1) a half-hearted shove and (2) no reaction from his teammates. You have to show up on both ends to win this game.

They aren't, but letting in a goal a minute in doesn't mean the team didn't show up.

Especially considering how they've played since the goal. I'd say they've showed up.

This game feels like I am watching 2 teams who arent playing for anything

Who would have thought that a young guy coming from the other conference, accustomed to playing in a more defensive system than the Sabres' pond hockey scheme and has been banged up with groin and hip issues would struggle with his consistency.

But , I want more of out Bernier RIGHT NOW. <_<

Who would have thought that a young guy coming from the other conference, accustomed to playing in a more defensive system than the Sabres' pond hockey scheme and has been banged up with groin and hip issues would struggle with his consistency.

But , I want more of out Bernier RIGHT NOW. <_<

No excuses just results please....LOL..All I have heard from this Organization and alot of fans are, but.......but....

No excuses just results please....LOL..All I have heard from this Organization and alot of fans are, but.......but....

No you're right, we should ABSOLUTELY expect a 23-year-old kid to jump in and drive this team to the playoffs.

FWIW - 8 points in 14 games since coming over from San Jose.

I'm much more concerned with how Vanek and Afinogenov disappeared down the stretch than I am roasting the new kid for not carrying the team.

No you're right, we should ABSOLUTELY expect a 23-year-old kid to jump in and drive this team to the playoffs.

I'm much more concerned with how Vanek and Afinogenov disappeared down the stretch than I am roasting the new kid for not carrying the team.

I missed the part where I said expect a 23 yr old to jump in..I do remember a certain GM saying he is what we lack up front RIGHT NOW.....

And none in his last eight.

Miller has looked terrible. He does not look sharp at all. I know it's like his 75th game in a row, but man he really does not look sharp. He's really mentally fatigued. He badly overcommitted on both goals. He's got to get back in position and not overcommit like he did.

The Sabres actually played decent aside from the two goals. We need to get some goals and get back in this. The season's not over yet, but if you want it to be, it can end tonight. Why would you want it to? Come out and play with some passion and play with some heart and get some goals. This is ridiculous. Come on!

Archived