Conklin's new mask...

TM8-PL16

Conklin got a quick turnaround on his new helmet as opposed to Biron, who apparently sent his to Mars to get redone the second time.

::Hmmm, I wonder if Ty (or the artist) intended for the slug on the sides of the helmet to look like the letter "C"?

Conklin got a quick turnaround on his new helmet as opposed to Biron, who apparently sent his to Mars to get redone the second time.

Marty sent his oversea. You can see a label on the third picture that says Middleton,MA. I can see how that would be a bit quicker, especially since it's a fairly simple design.

Marty sent his oversea. You can see a label on the third picture that says Middleton,MA. I can see how that would be a bit quicker, especially since it's a fairly simple design.

Where overseas did Marty send his mask to? And did he send it via Pony Express, or on an old clipper ship? What company takes three months to paint and ship a mask back? :blink:

Where overseas did Marty send his mask to? And did he send it via Pony Express, or on an old clipper ship? What company takes three months to paint and ship a mask back? :blink:

I forget where in Europe he had the first mask from this season done. He should've had that one back a little quicker than it actually took, but it was "lost" for a little while. I thought he said in an interview way before the trade that he was having a second one done... and if that one didn't fit right, then he would just have the whole team sign his white one.

Yeah, there's definitely more to the story, but it would at least explain some of the delay. Does anyone remember exactly when the first one finally showed up?

I forget where in Europe he had the first mask from this season done. He should've had that one back a little quicker than it actually took, but it was "lost" for a little while. I thought he said in an interview way before the trade that he was having a second one done... and if that one didn't fit right, then he would just have the whole team sign his white one.

He sure got his Flyers mask quickly, however....

Archived