Any news on Lydman's injury?

Peace Frog

The usual, an upper body injury. Did that help?

Who is the Shark that keeps saying that he doesn't like the new RBK form fitting sweater? Supposedly you can see where a guy is injured and possibly exploit the area!

Me thinks, ths whole injury reporting is gonna get exposed next year!... Blow the lid off of it!... ;) ;)

Garth at HockeyBuzz says that sources told him it is a collarbone. Thats all he said, but collarbones don't usually get sprained or bruised...they get broken.

#%^$#!!

How come sources can't be identified in some generic way -- media source, friend of player, Sabres staff member -- you can still protect your source. The cynic in me has to conclude there is either no source or the source is a lousy one. Garth could also add credibility to his reporting by saying the source in the past was right on this many occasions, and wrong on this many, and give specifics.

Garth could also add credibility to his reporting by saying the source in the past was right on this many occasions, and wrong on this many, and give specifics.

In this particular case, I believe the author would lose credibility were he to offer up those kind of numbers. :nana:

How come sources can't be identified in some generic way -- media source, friend of player, Sabres staff member -- you can still protect your source. The cynic in me has to conclude there is either no source or the source is a lousy one. Garth could also add credibility to his reporting by saying the source in the past was right on this many occasions, and wrong on this many, and give specifics.

Nothing gets to PA quite like the reporting of injuries.

I know you are looking out for us and Today in Sabres History and having to write March 15, 2007

Lydman got an upper body just doesn't seem satisfactory.

He writes a hockey blog on a rumors site, not a statistics blog on a math site. :beer:

Nothing gets to PA quite like the reporting of injuries.

I know you are looking out for us and Today in Sabres History and having to write March 15, 2007

Lydman got an upper body just doesn't seem satisfactory.

Yes, I am becoming a cranky old SOB like Andy Rooney or Dick Cheney. When are the Cranky Old SOB meetings, X? Just kidding. You don't seem cranky. Old, yes. Your Jimmy Durante reference is frightening. :)

Yes, I am becoming a cranky old SOB like Andy Rooney or Dick Cheney. When are the Cranky Old SOB meetings, X? Just kidding. You don't seem cranky. Old, yes. Your Jimmy Durante reference is frightening. :)

Once I got comfortable with the fact that the world is nothing but suffering and that the apocalypse is nigh, it somehow improved my disposition. :D

Guest Sloth

i am glad the fla announcers noticed this and made the audience privy to the info. no wonder they were choking on campbell lastnight. Unfortunatly i missed that lydman was out until about 5 minutes left in the 3rd.

After Lydman got hurt, he did return to the game? I missed the game last night. The Sabres have to make switches and start playing w/ some fire. Their total shots for the last 2 games is TERRIBLE. What is even worse is the fact that they gave up 40+ shots last night!

Guest Sloth

I hate how the NHL does not specify what the injury is. I hope this is only a day to day type of injury. If it is not, we're in for a world of hurt. If Buffalo did not have all of their injuries in the playoffs last year, they would have won the Cup. Now, I'm just in disbelief. How can this all be occurring again? Is the city of Buffalo cursed? Our city is due for a championship. I don't count Lacrosse, so no one mention the Bandits. I want the Sabres to win the Cup more then the Bills winning the Super Bowl. I just love the Sabres more, but not by much. Tonight is a MUST win. Ottawa and New Jersey are on hot streaks, which means Buffalo has get on their own. Kick some butt Buffalo!!!!

I hate how the NHL does not specify what the injury is. I hope this is only a day to day type of injury. If it is not, we're in for a world of hurt. If Buffalo did not have all of their injuries in the playoffs last year, they would have won the Cup. Now, I'm just in disbelief. How can this all be occurring again? Is the city of Buffalo cursed? Our city is due for a championship. I don't count Lacrosse, so no one mention the Bandits. I want the Sabres to win the Cup more then the Bills winning the Super Bowl. I just love the Sabres more, but not by much. Tonight is a MUST win. Ottawa and New Jersey are on hot streaks, which means Buffalo has get on their own. Kick some butt Buffalo!!!!

Why does the league need to tell you what the injury is? If they tell you they also tell the Neil's of the league who would probably target that injury.

Why does the league need to tell you what the injury is? If they tell you they also tell the Neil's of the league who would probably target that injury.

You can't keep these things secret. By the time Lydman comes back, everyone's going to know what it is.

I want to join. Wife tells me I'm cranky on almost a daily basis.

Archived