Help a Student Pass

thesportsbuff

I'm doing a powerpoint for part of my science fair presentation, and I'm trying to find either some short soundbytes of Ricky J calls. "SCOOOOOORESS!!!" or "OOOH WHAT A SAVE!!" Even just a goal horn, etc.

My project is basically studying goal tending techniques... primarily testing whether a goalie is more likely to stop a breakaway by focusing on the puck, or trying to guess where the shooter is going to put the puck based on his eye/body movements. So we went to the local ice rink today and took a bunch of pictures and a few videos. Our project is entitled "No Goal" and has obvious references to the Buffalo Sabres and their '99 disaster, and also uses Ryan Miller / Marty Biron (RIP) as key examples.

I plan on opening the slide show with some short sabres clips and classic calls.

Thanks for all your help!

Go ask on TSW... I hear the people there are very tolerant of this kinda stuff... ;) ;)

In in all seriousness... DON'T do that... You will be ripped to shreads...

:nana: :nana:

I expected to see a link to google...

Jack, have you tried this?

I'm doing a powerpoint for part of my science fair presentation, and I'm trying to find either some short soundbytes of Ricky J calls. "SCOOOOOORESS!!!" or "OOOH WHAT A SAVE!!" Even just a goal horn, etc.

My project is basically studying goal tending techniques... primarily testing whether a goalie is more likely to stop a breakaway by focusing on the puck, or trying to guess where the shooter is going to put the puck based on his eye/body movements. So we went to the local ice rink today and took a bunch of pictures and a few videos. Our project is entitled "No Goal" and has obvious references to the Buffalo Sabres and their '99 disaster, and also uses Ryan Miller / Marty Biron (RIP) as key examples.

I plan on opening the slide show with some short sabres clips and classic calls.

Thanks for all your help!

Here are a few little clips I've picked up through the years.

SHOT.mp3

HORN.mp3

SAVE.mp3

EDIT: Mods, if these are taking up too much space, let me know and I'll delete them (or just take care of it yourselves). Thanks.

Thanks for all the help guys. I've been listening to the audio files provided by this site all day but I don't have a program to crop out certain parts, so they're of no use to me yet. They will be though!! haha, and thanks for the others that posted too.

Archived