WGR Please..

wjag

WGR please end the RJ Perry ice cream commercials.. They are possibly the WORST commercials ever made. They cheapen RJs schtick and on top of that they are just plain STUPID. And worse, you air them every freakin 20 minutes and have oversaturated them. Please do the humane thing and come up with a different commercial.

WGR please end the RJ Perry ice cream commercials.. They are possibly the WORST commercials ever made. They cheapen RJs schtick and on top of that they are just plain STUPID. And worse, you air them every freakin 20 minutes and have oversaturated them. Please do the humane thing and come up with a different commercial.

wjag this is the best OT post ever!!

it so annoying being at school cause we done get msg or vs. so every game i have on WGR550 online. and every 20 secs they play that stupid commercial with rick and "his wife" and when it comes on i cringe...

Plus they play it at full volume which is twice as loud as the regular broadcast. make it stop.

You're right I mean Rick's Icelandic brand fish commercials are far superior. :bag:

RJ does kind of go for the $$$ at times.

Seriously, give the guy a break. I'm sure he makes a reasonable salary calling games, but I doubt it's anything special.

Rick has the right to earn a few extra bucks, it's not like he's got 20 years left of broadcasting in him, although I wish he did.

Consider it a bonus for a job well done cause if he wasn't great, nobody would hire him.

please...we all love RJ but he has a habit over the years of taking any kind of $$$ they throw in front of him no matter how BAD the script/commercial is.

there is something to be said for having some respect for your legacy and not out to EVERY company that puts a paycheck in front of you

its a free market but it really does cheapen things

please...we all love RJ but he has a habit over the years of taking any kind of $$$ they throw in front of him no matter how BAD the script/commercial is.

there is something to be said for having some respect for your legacy and not out to EVERY company that puts a paycheck in front of you

its a free market but it really does cheapen things

I'm just saying we don't really know how much he makes, and as such it's not fair to pass judgement on him.

But hell yeah, I hate the commercial, rest assured :D

Cookies and Cream---Hot Fudge Sundae....

Cookies and Cream---Hot Fudge Sundae...

Oh my now do you believe!!!

Top shelf sundae where momma hides the cookies and cream...

hahaha...

yeah, I agree they are pretty dumb...

especially where he calls his wife "Partner" and she's like "Don't partner me!"

Archived