Thank you for your Service Marty

apuszczalowski

Marty Biron, good luck, except when you play us.

The good thing is this, we know Marty won't turn into a Philly goof like many of the others. He'll always wear the swords at heart.

I wish him well and hope it works out for him.

Good move by Reiger. WE got something instead of nothing in the summer. Let's hope Conklin won't have to play.

does anyone want to inquire about an ad in the Buffalo News to see how much the rates are... we can donate with PayPal today and have the ad in ASAP.

The ad can say something like... THANK YOU MARTY on behalf of the City of Buffalo, Sabre Fans everywhere and the community of SABRESPACE.COM. YOU WILL BE MISSED!! Good Luck.

or something like that... anyone in the Buffalo area want to inquire about prices??

does anyone want to inquire about an ad in the Buffalo News to see how much the rates are... we can donate with PayPal today and have the ad in ASAP.

The ad can say something like... THANK YOU MARTY on behalf of the City of Buffalo, Sabre Fans everywhere and the community of SABRESPACE.COM. YOU WILL BE MISSED!! Good Luck.

or something like that... anyone in the Buffalo area want to inquire about prices??

just call them...

Let me be the first to say it, THANK YOU Marty Biron for your service here in a Buffalo Sabres uniform

It would have been nice to have kept you for the playoffs and allowed you to get your chance to hoist the cup with the rest of the boys, but buisness is buisness and its the only reason you are moving on. Hopefully you will be going somewhere where you will be used more and allow you to become a full time starter. Maybe one day we will see you in the Finals, but I'm afraid to say at that time I will have to root against you

Thanks again and Good luck!

Amen!!

Marty was a good solider here with the whole Miller thing, wish him the best!

Marty, it's a sad day to see you go, but you're getting your chance. No matter what you say, what you do, or who you play with, you're a Buffalo Sabre for life, and a damn great one. You better take your opportunity and make the best of it too... this is what you wanted, so go for it. I'm just a little upset though. a chunk of my hatred for the flyers just went out the window. Good luck for the rest of the season, good luck on your free agency, and good luck in the future. We all know your blood is blue and gold, even if you do wear the orange now.

On a side note, you're really going to be saving some coin... you don't even have to change your mask!

Marty you ROCK! You've been nothing short of professional through all this, and you stood by every guy in the locker room. You surely know what the word 'team' means. You will be missed for so many reasons, humor only being one. Good Luck in Philly???.. But how am I suppose to hate them Flyers now?????

GOOD LUCK MARTY!

I'm very sad to see Marty go. He was my favorite player. I have his jersey, which I will keep in circulation as much as possible.

He's awesome and I hope the guys can fill the void he leaves. Someone has to become the happy-go-lucky guy that makes everyone around him happy.....

Archived