Chris Neil

rickshaw

"If we're up by a couple of goals, there might be some scores to settle."

Is this type of comment not unlike Brad May saying there will be a bounty on Steve Moore's head?

This is the type of stuff that the NHL needs to suspend guys for.

What's he gonna do? Cheap shot another one of our smaller players? Let's see him sack up and fight Peters, Kaleta, Mair or Mancari. He's such a fruit.

He's just saying that because he knows they won't be up a couple of goals.

"If we're up by a couple of goals, there might be some scores to settle."

Is this type of comment not unlike Brad May saying there will be a bounty on Steve Moore's head?

This is the type of stuff that the NHL needs to suspend guys for.

Who is he kidding? The scores will begin to be settled with about 19:57 left in the first period.

this crap is what i'm afraid of... all it takes is one second to destroy briere or miller. The person who should be suspended is bryan murray if this does indeed go down as neil predicts.

bryan murray might lisp on Ruff again, that is our biggest worry.............. :blink:

What's he gonna do? Cheap shot another one of our smaller players? Let's see him sack up and fight Peters, Kaleta, Mair or Mancari. He's such a fruit.

..... You Do realize how Chris Neil got into the NHL dont you?

http://hockeyfights.com/players/16

He likely meant he was going to throw down the gloves and fight to settle his score.

He likely meant he was going to throw down the gloves and fight to settle his score.

Who drew "First Blood?"

To quote Johnny Rambo: "You drew first blood"

The score is settled Chris Neil... And it was settled by the "four cowards" on the ice around Emery on Thursday...

Everything else is tit-for-tat... An OTT is only proving they are the bigger rat with Neil's comment...

:nana: :nana:

Yeah, I'm not sure what rickshaw meant. I love the way Neil plays and he can throw with anybody in the league.

What I meant is he is "predicting" that there could be some retribution. This is in the same vain as the Canucks' did when Naslund got popped.

If somebody gets seriously injured from some form of retribution, it isn't a stretch to suggest it was predetermined. And god forbid somebody gets hurt like Moore did.

Ruff should say "tank this game"... YET... Don't do anything bad, play clean and TAKE THE HIGH ground.

We will see then what Ottawa will do? Probably show their true colors as a bunch of p******s and do nothing... Against Neil's comments...

Then the next game against the Sens?... Spank and beat the piss and out of them, full throttle...

:chris:

Ruff should say "tank this game"... YET... Don't do anything bad, play clean and TAKE THE HIGH ground.

We will see then what Ottawa will do? Probably show their true colors as a bunch of p******s and do nothing... Against Neil's comments...

Then the next game against the Sens?... Spank and beat the piss and out of them, full throttle...

:chris:

I would never advocate playing to lose.

We can man-up with Ottawa. I mean what do they have that we should fear? Comrie, Spettza, Alfie, Heatley are snipers. Fisher, Mcgrattan, Neil are all capable of bringing it, but will be playing with their head on a swivel all night. As will all our D-men.

I think beating them on their ice will send a message... 6 hours 6 minutes to game time...

Who cares how he got into the NHl, once you hit someone like he did his repuation, and any level of respect a fan could ahve for him goes right down the sh*tter. As far as I'm concerned, he took our our captain out, now i hope Peters takes his ass out like he did w/ McGratton last year...

McGratton = a discrace to the # 16.

wow..surprizing.. Neil has ten goals this season... and twenty three points.. ehh come on peters its a good time to end his season by knockin him out w/ a fight and landing a blow that gives him a concussion and forces him into 20 + stiches!! COME ON PETERS!!!! :thumbsup:

Who cares how he got into the NHl, once you hit someone like he did his repuation, and any level of respect a fan could ahve for him goes right down the sh*tter. As far as I'm concerned, he took our our captain out, now i hope Peters takes his ass out like he did w/ McGratton last year...

McGratton = a discrace to the # 16.

wow..surprizing.. Neil has ten goals this season... and twenty three points.. ehh come on peters its a good time to end his season by knockin him out w/ a fight and landing a blow that gives him a concussion and forces him into 20 + stiches!! COME ON PETERS!!!! :thumbsup:

Ya, Stevens certainly was a disgrace to the league, that's why he is destined for the HOF. Not saying Neil is HOF bound but your remark is nonsense.

I'll take Peters, Mair and who ever else you want against Neil, Fisher and McGrattan in a heart beat. Why, we'll put the puck in the net before you know what happened.

That's the point of all of this. The Sabres will be more worried about sticking up for each other than playing the game. That keeps your scorers off the ice. and your no talent punks on the ice taking penalties. I'll take that scenario in a heartbeat. That means Ottawa has gotten into your heads, another good thing.

Ya, Stevens certainly was a disgrace to the league, that's why he is destined for the HOF. Not saying Neil is HOF bound but your remark is nonsense.

I'll take Peters, Mair and who ever else you want against Neil, Fisher and McGrattan in a heart beat. Why, we'll put the puck in the net before you know what happened.

That's the point of all of this. The Sabres will be more worried about sticking up for each other than playing the game. That keeps your scorers off the ice. and your no talent punks on the ice taking penalties. I'll take that scenario in a heartbeat. That means Ottawa has gotten into your heads, another good thing.

You know this how? Does this also imply that Ottawa players won't be worried about sticking up for each other?

How many times are you going to show your stupidness today? It seems as though this whole sticking up for your own teamates concept gets you the most wins and pts in the NHL. I'll take that. They are obviously not worried enough that they are losing games.

haha, well in response to that: those punks are on the ice due partly because our captain is gettin blind-sided by another team's "no talent punk"

Ottawa in our heads?? how so, caz the sabres just beat the sens? yeah, really makes sense... wow

When a team is chanllenged physically like the sabres were by the Sens, a team is forced to respond and the Sabres did what was need! Responded!

Now in addition, in the play-offs last year, when this Sabres team won and challenged Ottawa physically as well as mentally, the Sens crumbled in 5!

So if you think about it..the Neil hit was in response to Ottawa trying to get Buffalo outta their heads. They are tryin to fight off the thought that Buffalo is more of a team then they will ever be... and tryin to take out Buffalo's captain is proof of that! so right now they are a team distracted by the thought of the Sabres. So simply put, it may be obvious to some, and uncomphrehedable to others but.... The Sabres are in Ottawa's head.

You know this how? Does this also imply that Ottawa players won't be worried about sticking up for each other?

well they didn't exactly stand up for their goalie... so i don't think they would care to stick up for one another. Even though he(emery) is a tough guy a forward should never lay hands on a goalie w/o being jumped by the five other guys on the ice.

HAHAHA! Yea because that really bothered us last game too...when we had half a bench for a large chunk of the game...who won that one by the way?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I am totally missing the logic behind this statement.

I'm certain the Sabres will have their heads on a swivel this game, but they are whenever they play Filly as well; and those games seem to work out pretty well for the boys in b&g. B-)

As you've mentioned in other threads, the Sabres have played and will play teams that have more team toughness than the Otters. I honestly don't see them being taken off their game tonight, but we'll know for sure in about 2-1/2 hours.

LOL As a 67's fan, I can assure you that Mark Mancari is not a physical presence. He's great player, when he's on his game ... in other words, he's a flashy player. He may be big, but he not physical. He's not even a hitter. He's fine taking hits and if he really needs to, he may drop his gloves. I wouldn't expect much more from him other than his diving (which I hope went away after his last year in the OHL).

And Kaleta. He's not a fighter. He's a hitter, not a fighter. A great hitter at that. He hits like Neil. He hits hard and he hits to hurt, and 99% of his hits are clean as well.

All we have to say to you Dagwood is simply this. Who beat the Ottawa Senators last season in the 2nd round of the Stanley Cup playoffs?

Just think about how happy all of us were and how sh*tty you felt. And then just think about the added pleasure it gave us to imagine people like you feeling so sh*tty.

Archived