GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

eball

thanks eball for the game thread. i forgot to start one this morning before work. i'm glad that biron is starting. it shields miller from the team and allows the rest of the team to get a win on the sens first. And, if they lose tonight, it shows the team that its not on miller this time... its on them! I do'nt see the team losing tonight. i see a 9-1 effort tonight. Show emery who's the boss!!

thanks eball for the game thread. i forgot to start one this morning before work. i'm glad that biron is starting. it shields miller from the team and allows the rest of the team to get a win on the sens first. And, if they lose tonight, it shows the team that its not on miller this time... its on them! I do'nt see the team losing tonight. i see a 9-1 effort tonight. Show emery who's the boss!!

Aren't you always glad when Biron is starting?

in recent news, the Sabres have signed Tony Danzy to play center for tonight's game against Ottawa.

We've won 3 of 4. Tonight, we make it 4 of 5.

Special teams have been the biggest factor in our losses to the Senators this year. IIRC, every loss to the Sens, we've given up 2+ PPGs. Our special teams have been playing better lately. It's the good guys' time to shine in the series.

in recent news, the Sabres have signed Tony Danzy to play center for tonight's game against Ottawa.

was that a play on words on the prior post about "who's the boss?" tony danza is the worst, i don't know how that guy continues to get gigs. alyssa milano on the other hand....

go sabres! i like the marty start, although i'm very surprised!

I love eball's avatar. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

It's not the first time I've seen eball's avatar. Nice to know that Sundin loves that Stanley Golf Bag.

(BTW, I chirped a Leafs fan on www.puritanboard.com. He pointed out to me that the Sabres have never won the Cup. I told him that ever since the Original Six era ended, the Leaves haven't won one since then. However, they've won forty straight Stanley Golf Bags. Needless to say, he didn't have much to say after that.)

Archived