Briere MVP Desktop

topshelfcookies

One of the reasons I love being a part of this board is seeing what you guys come up with for new desktops, especially for special occasions, such as the playoffs.

I know that I'm not the only one who will be anxiously awaiting a slick new Danny Briere 2007 All Star MVP desktop!!!!

And Congrats to Danny!

It's so awesome that he won the MVP award. Of course Lindy played him A LOT, but you have to have the talent to do what he does so he deserved the award.

I watched the game on CBC and right before they went off the air, Ron MacLean said something about Crosby not getting points because "Ovechkin was getting two minute shifts with Danny Briere". Well of course they all wanted Sid to be the star but I don't think Crosby is nearly as concerned about it as those guys are, which is why I like him.

And Brodeur sucked! He lost us the game!

But overall, it was a great game to watch. Everything you'd expect from an All-Star game.

And those white jerseys are very very nice.

Go Danny!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/photo?slug=dna..._dna103&prov=ap

I don't think Lindy played Briere more the Sid the kid and Alexander the great (who both had mediocre performances)

Briere got to play on the "2nd" line with Heatley (a combination I would LOVE to see in Buffalo) who he has some good chemistry with.

I called it after the start of the third that Briere would be MVP unless Perrault had a hat trick (although after some of his saves, I thought Turcco had a chance)

Congrats Danny, now go cut a deal with Regier to keep you in Buffalo where you belong for a long time!

I don't think Lindy played Briere more the Sid the kid and Alexander the great (who both had mediocre performances)

Danny had a pretty nice night, considering he got 15:47 in ice time, while the featured stars got 19:17 (Ovechkin) and 18:25 (Crosby.)

BTW, the leader in ice time for the East was Brian Campbell, with 20:55.

Danny had a pretty nice night, considering he got 15:47 in ice time, while the featured stars got 19:17 (Ovechkin) and 18:25 (Crosby.)

BTW, the leader in ice time for the East was Brian Campbell, with 20:55.

Perhaps even more amazing is the fact that Danny was +5 and Soupy was +1. Nice showing by our boys.

He gets a friggin Dodge Nitro? Gee, thanks NHL.

Maybe they could have at least ponyed up for a Durango or Aspen.

I think they gave out the Nitro as a promotional spot for the new car line, not so much for Danny himself. I don't think Danny was exactly driving a Ford Probe to the rink before last night. :beer:

I don't know, I think if the contracts were similar, I would take a Connolly for Heatley deal straight up. Briere and Heatley have a good chemistry together (they played for team Canada together before and played very well) But to do that, we would be looking at having to let go of atleast Max, Marty, and Drury and replace them with Peters, and a bunch of Rochester guys just to fit under the cap.

Here's Danny with his sexy new truck. Can't wait to see him cruising around in it! Congrats.

Damn thats a small SUV, it makes Danny look pretty big next to it :w00t:

I remember seeing Danny go by Souray, and Chara, and he looked tiny compared to them (and yes I know both of them are tall)

Archived