Sabres @ Calgary (01/21)

Knightrider

wow.. Calgary just kicked the puck into the net and got credit for it. Marty signaled that it was kicked in immedietly after the goal and the officials dont even review it. what a horrible call especially when the goaltender makes a huge deal after the puck goes in the net. it is impossible to understand why they wouldnt even look at that shot. it wasnt even close to any stick when he kicked it in. wow..

wow.. Calgary just kicked the puck into the net and got credit for it. Marty signaled that it was kicked in immedietly after the goal and the officials dont even review it. what a horrible call especially when the goaltender makes a huge deal after the puck goes in the net. it is impossible to understand why they wouldnt even look at that shot. it wasnt even close to any stick when he kicked it in. wow..

That was one of the worst calls ever!

just when you start to hope for the best for the sabres, we get another no goal... and dare i say this one was 1000 times more obvious than brett hull. This just makes me want to call directv to cancel my center ice, and use this as the reason. why waste my money on a fixed product? if i were going to do that, i'd get wrestlemania. 3(2)-1 calgary