Rory Fitzpatrick

rtconner

:o I take it this is not new information around here.

You are correct sir. In addition to articles here, the Buffalo News, and other place this website has existed for awhile. www.voteforrory.com The websites impact on the validity of the fans voting for all stars has also been debated.

I realize this is off topic and controvesial, but I've read about it and thought about it... I think the Apollo missions for the most part were a hoax.

I agree, I also think 9/11 was a setup by our own government!

Hmmm... i wonder what those black SUV's are doing outside my house... hold on a second someone's at my door, I'll be back in just a sec-mmablkmalkdaseioavnxlklsdkajfsjldfaso......................

:ph34r:

I realize this is off topic and controvesial, but I've read about it and thought about it... I think the Apollo missions for the most part were a hoax.

:wacko: :doh:

Hmmm... i wonder what those black SUV's are doing outside my house... hold on a second someone's at my door, I'll be back in just a sec-mmablkmalkdaseioavnxlklsdkajfsjldfaso......................

:lol:

Hmmm.. now we're in the one upping business eh?

I believe that Richard Nixon was a robot created by the soviets intended to undermine our way of life.

Hmmm.. now we're in the one upping business eh?

I believe that Richard Nixon was a robot created by the soviets intended to undermine our way of life.

I'd respond in depth, but I'm hungry, and the Soylent Green is boiling over.

Archived