Ugggghh---Tallinder---Not Again

matter2003

Hopefully it was just a case of it looking worse than it actually is, cause it looked pretty bad the way he couldn't put any weight on his right leg...

Yea it's too early to speculate but whether it's a bad one or not, I'll stir the pot anyway and say hey Darcy, get us another defenseman before we have a repeat of last year.

In the game discussion thread, I posted that I think it's a broken fibula.

I've seen many times where people in hockey and football get their leg caught up like that, and it's almost always broken fibula.

I hope I'm wrong.

That would be awful...I guess the way we'll know if it's bad is if he is seen leaving the arena in some type of aircast---that always means a break, tear, or severe sprain...

At the very least, looks like Paetsch will get some more PT coming up...although I think Teppo should get a night or two off anyway, as he looked kind of slow tonight.

Yep, as I posted in the gameday thread he really looked his age tonite. On the Schaefer breakaway goal he decided to be a spectator and watch him score...just an example of the kind of night he had. And I hope no one on here tries to use the "oh well he's old" excuse, because if he can't play he shouldn't have come back

someone provide an update from the post game show? i'm unable to listen to wgr tonight to find out...

This is a bump too Corp... I can't get the post game show either.

If he misses a few games... I won't be too devasted by this showing... HT came out EVEN with 12 min on the ice... If it is more I am REALLY CONCERNED!

This is a bump too Corp... I can't get the post game show either.

If he misses a few games... I won't be too devasted by this showing... HT came out EVEN with 12 min on the ice... If it is more I am REALLY CONCERNED!

I just turned on 'GR for this thread, but I've got fifteen minutes before I have to abandon it for sleep. I'll post if there's an update--other than some "lower body injury" bs, but I doubt (given the Sabres' recent history with disclosing injuries) that there will be news.

As it stands, anyone else think Tallinder would benefit from some calcium supplements? Geez, the boy's bones seem brittle. I've got a 91-year-old grandmother (God bless her) who breaks less often.

I just turned on 'GR for this thread, but I've got fifteen minutes before I have to abandon it for sleep. I'll post if there's an update--other than some "lower body injury" bs, but I doubt (given the Sabres' recent history with disclosing injuries) that there will be news.

As it stands, anyone else think Tallinder would benefit from some calcium supplements? Geez, the boy's bones seem brittle. I've got a 91-year-old grandmother (God bless her) who breaks less often.

I was thinking that back in October!

someone provide an update from the post game show? i'm unable to listen to wgr tonight to find out...

Lindy said at the PC that it was a sprained ankle and they would see how it was tomorrow.

Also said they would look at the tape to see if it was something the NHL should review...

Lindy said at the PC that it was a sprained ankle and they would see how it was tomorrow.

Also said they would look at the tape to see if it was something the NHL should review...

thanks man! and welcome to SabreSpace!

Indeed, 'GR reports an ankle sprain. Even a "lower body" ankle sprain.

In other news, the aforementioned 91-year-old grandmother (God bless her) just took me out behind the net. I tried to retaliate, and I got a ten-minute misconduct. I'm now suspended for Easter and Mother's Day, forfeited two Christmas gifts, and I'm subject to random testing for illegal intake of ravioli.

My family's league is tough on the discipline. Colin Campbell, take note.

Archived