GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

And theres one thing that'll keep us from doing this.... the salary cap. :(

Didn't stop us from bringing MacArthur up, or Paille, or Stafford...

With Timmy on the LT-IR, we could find a way to squeeze a couple guys from Rochester up for a couple games, and give some guys an unscheduled night off...

Didn't stop us from bringing MacArthur up, or Paille, or Stafford...

With Timmy on the LT-IR, we could find a way to squeeze a couple guys from Rochester up for a couple games, and give some guys an unscheduled night off...

If we get some more injuries though....

Then while we have MacArthur up, put Peters back in the lineup and start sitting some regulars...

Hell, at this point I'd be happy with Lindy making the threat of some regulars being a healthy scratch...

Better.

Good to see the Sabres get a goal off an officiating . I can't remember a game in recent years where an offside call was botched and an icing call was botched not to mention a couple quick whistles.

I'd say the ice was bad the way the Sabres are handling the puck. Guys in open ice are making that move with their stick to get the puck to settle down. But I don't see the Habs doing it. I really think this team is soooo tight right now.

Finally it's good hear the fans booing. That's great. It's not a big leap from 10-0 to booing to "I'll take my money (back) to the Bills." Only in Buffalo. :)

PA, they deserved to be booed on that PP...it was God-awful. The guys who were on the ice to start that particular PP should be embarrassed...

And to be fair, all 18,690 in attendance would have to take their $$ to Bills before Thursday at 1 to have a shot at lifting the blackout.

i think the sabres come out huge in the 3rd... i'm very impressed with kotalik too. wow, he's been hustling tonight. a goal and an assist to show for it too.

Without speaking too soon, Kotalik has impressed tonight. He's actually playing hungry for once. And Gaustad has been everywhere tonight.

show some friggin grit... crash the goalie... push someone down. do something! this is a soft, weak team that will get beat, just like ottawa last year. they need to show some muscle.

But they won't cause the fast start still has them believing they're invincible.

Goddammit all to hell!

But they won't cause the fast start still has them believing they're invincible.

Goddammit all to hell!

this isn't a bad team, they're just soft. their style that won them those games won't work anymore. the rest of the league has caught up. they're going to have to reinvent themselves as the playoff team last year that would kick people's .