GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said, im not watching the game, dont have the NHL package yet, but WTF!

it was 1-0, and from what i saw online and read here they were dominating, now its 3-1???

WTF! what do they do at practice? why arent they fired up for this game?

MTL wins and theyre 5 pts behind us, after this awesome start.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still have two periods left to play and some of you are calling game over.

Yup, plenty of time to go down by 4 or perhaps even 5. Ok that was frustration talking.

Sorry, but this is not The Sabres of October and November who could come back at will, this is The Sabres of December - The sloppy, overconfident, lazy Sabres of December, I might add.

Come on, I don't think the game is over, but we can't be blaming the refs for bad penalties. We knew coming in that we had to stay out of the box so their PP wouldn't hurt us, and yet we skated for about 5 minutes, got the first goal, then stopped moving.

You serious? The game isn't close to being over, some bad penalties were called, but there is still a lot of time left.

Yeah I know, but at this point, I'll be quite schocked to see them come back against a team like The Canadians. They're killing everyone on special teams atm, we're killing ourselves on special teams atm.

Can't wait until December is over, hasn't been kind to us in recent years.

BM you might have been right. Miller is not sharp, again.

Defensive zone play again is very suspect. Campbell got turned inside out.

What the heck is going on!

Although I wasn't campaigning for Marty, Ryan does look tired, IMO. I wouldn't haven't been too upset if Marty had gotten the call tonight, given its one of the teams he usually plays well against.

BM you might have been right. Miller is not sharp, again.

Defensive zone play again is very suspect. Campbell got turned inside out.

What the heck is going on!

It's just a Sabre December, nothing funky about that :D

Or was it in November we had our lone losing streak last year?

You serious? The game isn't close to being over, some bad penalties were called, but there is still a lot of time left.

The game isn't close to being over time-wise, but I think most of us are frustrated with the first period because it was a microcosm of the way the Sabres have been playing lately: as if skating hard for five to ten minutes is enough to keep the team on top. It's getting to the point where even seeing Max turn it up down the right wing isn't enough to make me sit on the edge of my seat because I'm sitting too far back and covering my eyes.

Gah! Frustration! Lindy has to get these guys going, light a fire under their a$$es, change up lines, something. It's not just that teams are adjusting to them, the team just isn't putting forth the same amount of effort. Where'd my Sabres of October and November go?