PREDICT THE FIRST LOSS

Columbus_Sabre_Fan

I am interested to know when everyone thinks the Sabres will lose now. 8-0 is extremely impressive and they do seem unstopable, but unfornately it will win end at some point.

I am sure the game we do lose will be one with poor officiating, very bad breaks and the puck bouncing correctly for the other team at all times.

Who will it be?

I am going to say tomorrow at Montreal ... 3rd game in four nights, Montreal team that can skate with them and has very good special teams ... Sabres still have BIG edge in goal, so they can certainly still win this one ... just think maybe it ends here and then we can get on with the season.

This one's a tough call. I say that it may be against a team that has no chance of making the playoffs this year like St Louis (and that's if we play them). :ph34r:

Dec. 23.

And I know that only because it's the closest the Sabres will come to my home, and with two young children and a third on the way, I'm going to be very hard-pressed to make that game, for obvious reasons given its spot on the calendar.

Archived