GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

a trip to boston is extra fun with playoff chump/B's captain zdeno chara anchoring the defense. How will the sabres do on a night's rest after pretty much a very bad game save the final score? who's got the start in goal? will teppo's groin hold up, or do we get paesch? will jack edwards show the money and put another hit out for danny briere? stay tuned...

go to wgr550.com to get the audio, and come to our chatroom!

I expect Marty to get the start. This has nothing to do with how Miller played last night, but due to the sheer fact that Marty should get 1 start in most back to backs.

By the way...did anyone else notice this year that the more shots Miller faces, the better his performance?

yes, marty should definitely get the start. You never want to ride one guy if you have a capable backup... keeps everyone fresh. Someone else mentioned it about a week ago that miller never really looks spectacular because his positioning is so good. every shot seems to look routine. miller is a great goalie, but he needs to sit tonight... it will keep the entire team fresh. they always seem to play extra gritty when marty is put in for a game.

I see Marty getting the nod tonight, but don't be surprised if Miller starts both games of back to back series this season.

Not saying he'll start ALL b2b games, but miller seemed to get alot of consectutive starts last year

Monday will be the 3rd in 4 nights. Last time we had 3 in 4 nights, Marty got a start.

I missed the last Biron start but I heard about the blank helment. He should be allowed to wear the one from last year. Anything is better then a plain jane white helment.,Who cares if its the old insignia.

Just not looking real crisp tonight ... we'll see if they get their legs like they have in most games.

They looked bad at the start of the Rangers game last weekend, and that turned out pretty good