TSN Rankings

Tarrytown

Since there isn't much to complain about these days I thought that I'd check out the latest from the TSN Rankings...

#13 Buffalo - With only one regulation loss in the last 13 games, the Sabres have many believers -- that I've heard from personally, by the way -- and I'm slowly coming around, especially now that Daniel Briere is back in action.

http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/feature/?fid=548

I guess some peer pressure has been helpful...they are up from #17. And for those of you who could careless about the rankings...it's just plain fun.

If Gretzky wasnt from Canada, tsn would have the Coyotes ranked #15

agreed... and im canadian... im sick of him and lemieux running this show... yea you were good, now your nothing go away and retire somewhere... its like Bono speaking to world leaders on stopping world hunger and war... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU BONO to think you can speak to world leaders and make a difference... he's another one id like to see retire and go away forgotten... too bad it won't happen :(

Sorry for the rant but i needed to get it off my chest.

Guest Guest_Monkeygirl

From ESPN Sabres page, Rankings Archive:

2003-04 Week 15 18-23-5-1 24

Last season, it took the Sabres 60 games to win 18. This year, it took only 45. Wait, aren't those the kinds of stats thrown around about expansion teams?

This year they've won 19 in 30 games....I haven't had this much hope and belief in them for a while. The support has always been there and hopefully will always be as long as they are here, but the feeling of supporting a young, hard-working team that believes in itself is quite priceless. It is like a reflection of me. Young, hardworking college student, et al.

Anyways, who is the Forum Administrator because I've tried to formally register and I haven't received a confirmation email yet and it's been almost a day.....am I not welcome?

My 'monkeygirl' name may seem silly but I know too much hockey for my age....although I'm sure I know little compared to others on this board......This is kind of my formal hello to everyone....I read your posts all the time....so Helllllo

Playoff fancies are creeping into my head.......but there is too much hockey yet to be played.......and too many games against Ottawa to be tortured by.....maybe....maybe not......sleep....just sleep now....and tomorrow is a new day.....with new possibilities....and more injury updates to read about.....sleep. :blink:

Anyways, who is the Forum Administrator because I've tried to formally register and I haven't received a confirmation email yet and it's been almost a day.....am I not welcome?

My 'monkeygirl' name may seem silly but I know too much hockey for my age....although I'm sure I know little compared to others on this board......This is kind of my formal hello to everyone....I read your posts all the time....so Helllllo

:blink:

Maybe they are trying to figure out the monkeygirl thing. I know I am.

I guess you don't read TSN just like you don't read the posts ;)

If their PP stays on a role? And the goaltending stays strong? They are a Top 10 team.

Right now the are playing well. I don't have a lot of faith in the defense over the long term. If they go out and improve their blue line by getting a top line defensemen or two

maybe not top line but solid guys? They could finish high.

I'm quite impressed with the D. I think the cohesion among them is getting stronger as the season goes on. Lydman has recovered nicely from his slow start, Teppo has been solid, Campbell and Kalinin are developing nicely, even Tallindar is comming along in my opinion. I think Fitzpatrick will be ready to step up next year. I hope we pick up a top line d-man at the deadilne for the sole purpose of a playoff run, someone who's contract expires after the season that we can get cheap.

I think Mckee/Kalinin, Campbell/Lydman, Tallindar/Fitz will be very solid next year.

Guest Sabres4812

Well......I am from south america, i.e., amazon region.....and monkeys are the best animals......and I didn't extactly think of giving my name a lot of serious contemplation so monkey girl it was....but i think i will run with the crowd and make it Sabres4812.......Briere and Kotalik are my faves.....

Well......I am from south america, i.e., amazon region.....and monkeys are the best animals......and I didn't extactly think of giving my name a lot of serious contemplation so monkey girl it was....but i think i will run with the crowd and make it Sabres4812.......Briere and Kotalik are my faves.....

That makes me sad...I love monkeys, and I love girls, so naturally the name got me all hot & bothered. :o

Anyway, welcome to the board!

Archived