How Many Wins will the Sabres Get Before a Loss?

Screamin'Weasel

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many total consecutive wins will the Sabres get before thier first loss?

• 5 - lose to Philadelphia;
    • 6 - lose to Carolina;
    • 7 - lose to Boston;
    • 8 - lose to Montreal;
    • 9 - lose to the Islanders;
    • 10 - lose to Atlanta;
    • >10 - list number and team in your post.

Now that my power is back on, my phone is back to working order and with my cable and internet connections are back online, I thought I'd ask this question.

The Sabres' best ever start was 8 - 0. They are 5 - 0 now. How many more, if any, will they get? who will the first loss be against? I realize we are all homers and want to see the Sabres go 82 - 0; but please try to answer honestly.

Personally, I am going with 8, beating Boston before losing to Montreal.

Now that my power is back on, my phone is back to working order and with my cable and internet connections are back online, I thought I'd ask this question.

The Sabres' best ever start was 8 - 0. They are 5 - 0 now. How many more, if any, will they get? who will the first loss be against? I realize we are all homers and want to see the Sabres go 82 - 0; but please try to answer honestly.

Personally, I am going with 8, beating Boston before losing to Montreal.

IF the Sabres make it that far without a loss--and that's an IF--I do see a loss to the Isles; I think they could be overlooked.

:angry: You think we will lose a game this season???? :angry: I knew you was a low down Sabre hater! I can see 168 points easily! Any one who disagrees with me is a Sabre Traitor! :P :P

No, just kidding, but I'll eat my hat if you lose to the stinking Flyers! God I hate the Flyers! :angry:

I disagree... but only because the maximum possible is 164 ;)

Archived