Spacek and Novotny

inkman

I loved the way both these guys played last night and I think this really bodes well for the season. I didn't know exactly what we would get from Spacek but so far he looks like Zhitnik +. I think the sky is the limit for Novotny. Right now he's just playing mean and sound defensively. Once he gets the feel for the NHL game offensively, I think he could really be a monster.

The situation reminds me of last year when we had guys named Gaustad and Pominville. Jason looks like he could really be something.

I loved the way both these guys played last night and I think this really bodes well for the season. I didn't know exactly what we would get from Spacek but so far he looks like Zhitnik +. I think the sky is the limit for Novotny. Right now he's just playing mean and sound defensively. Once he gets the feel for the NHL game offensively, I think he could really be a monster.

The situation reminds me of last year when we had guys named Gaustad and Pominville. Jason looks like he could really be something.

It's kinda funny, isn't it. They signed all of last years good players back, but really I, and it seems like others, are really interested in the new and younger players. I was impressed with both the players you mentioned. I thought Novotny was impressive in the offensive zone. Imagine another guy that can score? I'm really keeping an eye on Vanik. He almost had a nice goal last night. I think he breaks through this year. Roy, Pomenville and Mair might turn out to be great players, too. Gotta love this team!

It's kinda funny, isn't it. They signed all of last years good players back, but really I, and it seems like others, are really interested in the new and younger players. I was impressed with both the players you mentioned. I thought Novotny was impressive in the offensive zone. Imagine another guy that can score? I'm really keeping an eye on Vanik. He almost had a nice goal last night. I think he breaks through this year. Roy, Pomenville and Mair might turn out to be great players, too. Gotta love this team!

I am looking forward to PAESTCH! I truly believe that he has the most potential out of all the training camp attendees... I absolutely fell in love with the kid from the one game I saw him play. I cannot wait to see him play.

Archived