GAME THREAD

chileanseabass

this game reminds me way to much of the bills game. up 3 scores at the end of the 1st period and i am all excited about an easy win. hopefully this wont end the same way the other game did...

You may not be allowed to post here if this continues this way.

I had a feeling when the Avs made it 4-2 before the second ended that it wouldn't be easy.

I'm VERY surprised that the Swordsmen were able to pull it off once it was tied in the third. Another nice road win for the boys. These are the games we'll rely on for playoff positioning.

What a great win. All I can say is:

LINDY!!

DARCY!!

LINDY!!

DARCY!!

LINDY!!

DARCY!!

You get the idea. A team that fast, that entertaining, that deep and with that much heart doesn't just happen by accident.

When Miller comes back we are going to beat Ottawa.

Go Sabres.

I forgot to mention last night, we dodged a bullet with about 30 seconds left. The puck came behind the net and Biron moved to the other side, but the Avs kept the puck on the same side. They had a decent angle to score, about a foot of the net wide open, and Biron standing on the other side of the net with no clue where the puck was. Luckily they missed.

I forgot to mention last night, we dodged a bullet with about 30 seconds left. The puck came behind the net and Biron moved to the other side, but the Avs kept the puck on the same side. They had a decent angle to score, about a foot of the net wide open, and Biron standing on the other side of the net with no clue where the puck was. Luckily they missed.

Marty kept them in that game during the Av's barrage at the end of the game. For a long period of time toward the end of the third, it seemed like we could not get the puck out and guys were standing around.

We weathered the storn and were able to come back to pick up two huge points on the road.

That win was not only great for the two points, it was great for a young team not playing on the road under adverse conditions and should only add confidence as the season progresses.