GAME THREAD

Corp000085

great first period... pomeville (sp?) scored on the powerplay on a quick pass that could only be seen in HD (it was very fast). not a lot of work on biron.. defense has kept the puck to the outside and working out of the zone. this buffalo team is playing much better than t he other one.

great first period... pomeville (sp?) scored on the powerplay on a quick pass that could only be seen in HD (it was very fast). not a lot of work on biron.. defense has kept the puck to the outside and working out of the zone. this buffalo team is playing much better than t he other one.

Agreed - a very enjoyable 20 minutes to watch. I'd like 40 more just like it this afternoon.

Mike Grier's clear at the end may very well be the play of the game.

I agree - he might deserve a star for that play alone!

A little too exciting at the end - wow was that pressure by the Caps. All in all I got everything I wanted when I came home to watch. A Sabres win, the Sabres feed on Center Ice and a goal "top shelf, where momma hides the cookies!"

Any win on the road is a good win.

I agree - he might deserve a star for that play alone!

A little too exciting at the end - wow was that pressure by the Caps. All in all I got everything I wanted when I came home to watch. A Sabres win, the Sabres feed on Center Ice and a goal "top shelf, where momma hides the cookies!"

Any win on the road is a good win.

That was a sweet goal by Hecht.