GAME THREAD

Corp000085

just got back from the mci center, buffalo looked ok. mental breakdowns in the 3rd need to cease. i was about 15 rows from hecht when he scored the 3rd goal. absoutly great shot. ovechkin looked invisible think he got 2nd assist on the 1st caps goal. overall decent game, biron looked poor, too many ahl style rebounds. not to mention that horrible clearing attempt where he hit a sabres defensemen in the goathead from 5 feet away.

Man, it really sux to get all my work & errands done, ready to watch the game by 7pm, and then realize it was a 4pm start.

I strongly recommend:

1. Tivo. It's the best TV innovation since the satellite dish. It's also pretty cheap. It will record all of the games for you automatically. You can also start watching the game an hour late (or whenever you please) and zip through the commercials and intermissions.

2. If you use microsoft outlook -- you can download the sabres' schedule from their official website right into your outlook calendar.

Hope that helps.

I strongly recommend:

1. Tivo. It's the best TV innovation since the satellite dish. It's also pretty cheap. It will record all of the games for you automatically. You can also start watching the game an hour late (or whenever you please) and zip through the commercials and intermissions.

2. If you use microsoft outlook -- you can download the sabres' schedule from their official website right into your outlook calendar.

Hope that helps.

Nah, but thanks.

(1) No more products with monthly fees. If I buy the machine, that's it.

(2) The sked only helps if I'm smart enough to look at it! Not today.

Good game tonight by the Sabres except for the last minute where the term "Helter Skelter" would have been an understatement.

-Lydman played a solid game. I think he and Tallinder get a little bit of a bad rap. The pairing of Campbell with Fitzpatrick is truly a weak link in the Sabres end. These two need to be split up.

-Why dress Peters and play him for a shift or two, when you can call up one of the kids from Rochester(Thorburn) and see what they can do.

-I continue to wonder how the Sabres are so successful on the PP. They don't have the most talented players & they have no true quarterback on the PP, yet they continue to pour in the goals.

-Like someone else mentioned, Connolly is starting to win me over. I know it is only a quarter of a season, but he seems to have crossed the line from being a career AHL'er to a solid 2nd or 3rd line center.