Carolina Season Ticket Sales "Up 60%"

Taro T

Booo hooooo we lost game seven of the Eastern Conference Finals! We couldn?t hold a lead and those Caniacs, as quiet as they are; were loud enough to give their team the energy to prevail.

That is funny......A lot of intelligence must have gone into that post.....do you feel better now?

Booo hooooo their season ticket sales are up ? quick let?s do some freak math to discredit these claims. It couldn?t be that hockey has been steadily growing in popularity in one of the smallest markets in the NHL!

Freak math?!?!? :o

I didn't realize that multiplication and addition were "freaky". :blink:

Might you point out to me ANY post in this thread where ANYONE said ST sales weren't up? :huh:

I can see your reading comprehension rates favorably with most other Caniac trolls I've seen here. <_<

If I was you, I'd consider suing my teachers. :P

Thank you for confirming the ignorance of Carolina fans.

Canes 2002, 2006 (twice in less than 5 years)

Sabres 1975, 1999 (twice in 35 years - 1970 - 2006)

I guess I should've said only twice in 36 years.

Oh well! Good luck anyway! Go Sabres! Go Bills! I really would like to see ya'all win a championship! There is no place in the world that deserves a champoinship more than Buffalo! There is no comparison to the passion ya'all have for your teams. Just hate reading all the Carolina bashing - so I stooped, sorry, hopefully no offense taken.

Booo hooooo their season ticket sales are up ? quick let?s do some freak math to discredit these claims. It couldn?t be that hockey has been steadily growing in popularity in one of the smallest markets in the NHL!

Booo hooooo we lost game seven of the Eastern Conference Finals! We couldn?t hold a lead and those Caniacs, as quiet as they are; were loud enough to give their team the energy to prevail.

Booo hooooo we had too many injuries ? that cup should be ours!

Booo hooooo the Canes have gone to the finals twice in less than five years (we?ve only gone twice in 35 years).

Booo hooooo they claim the fans stood throughout the game! I saw a dude in a wheelchair and he was sitting! And I heard that an old geezer with a walker sat down between periods!

Booo hooooo we couldn?t kill off the penalty to Campbell? (what a stupid rule that gave them that power play)!.

Booo hooooo their building was louder than ours during the Stanley Cup Finals (only because ours was empty)!

Booo hooooo we?re going to look like Slugs this year!

Booo hooooo we?ve never won a Stanley Cup or a Super Bowl. It looks like those rednecks may win both in the same year. (It must be the Buffalo Conspiracy)!

Booo hooooo they are a college basketball town and don?t sell tickets as fast as we can!

Booo hooooo we cry about everything because we?re a bunch of crybaby Buff-a-LOSERS!

Wow, just....wow.

Canes 2002, 2006 (twice in less than 5 years)

Sabres 1975, 1999 (twice in 35 years - 1970 - 2006)

I guess I should've said only twice in 36 years.

Oh well! Good luck anyway! Go Sabres! Go Bills! I really would like to see ya'all win a championship! There is no place in the world that deserves a champoinship more than Buffalo! There is no comparison to the passion ya'all have for your teams. Just hate reading all the Carolina bashing - so I stooped, sorry, hopefully no offense taken.

So the years in the NHL from 1979-2001 don't count?

So the years in the NHL from 1979-2001 don't count?

I see what you're saying. No, they don't count at least 1979-1997 don't - not when they were the Hartford Whalers! Good Gosh, I hated that team.

Not sure if ya'all saw this article back during the ECF - It's a pretty cool testament as to how passionate Buffalo sports fans are about their team. N&O Link

I see what you're saying. No, they don't count at least 1979-1997 don't - not when they were the Hartford Whalers! Good Gosh, I hated that team.

Not sure if ya'all saw this article back during the ECF - It's a pretty cool testament as to how passionate Buffalo sports fans are about their team. N&O Link

So are you going to "Jeckyll & Hyde" us all season, or was your 1st post your way of saying "hi, everybody, I'm home, where's the beer"?

Oh well, either way, welcome Cane troll. :huh: :)

I hate to break it to you, but even though your organization changed it's name and city, it's still the Hartford Whalers.

How long till the first game?

Two threads started by and/or including Caniac Trolls,

~18 threads regarding JP's new destination (or hopefully but doubtfully welcoming him back),

~12 Bills related threads,

30 threads on Miller's signing,

40 threads on how Biron should have been traded by now,

4 threads on Kalinin's signing,

2 threads on Jillson,

3 more threads on Rory,

9 threads on the other Amerks trying to make this team,

72 threads on training camp,

29 threads on other teams / players,

3 political threads,

14 random threads,

61 threads on broadcast networks,

8 threads on buying tickets,

17 threads that will sail right over someone's head (most likely mine),

~1,736 threads asking questions related to the CBA,

and 47 days until the Sabre fans invade Caniac center.

Archived