A few changes to the boards...

SDS

We have renamed the main forum to "The Harbour Club" - THC for short :P . Also, due to inactivity - I have removed the OT forum "The Aud Club" (I moved all threads into here) and I will be adding a new "OT" icon for the threads.

We have renamed the main forum to "The Harbour Club" - THC for short :P . Also, due to inactivity - I have removed the OT forum "The Aud Club" (I moved all threads into here) and I will be adding a new "OT" icon for the threads.

You can ignore my PM then (nice timing). You should've stuck with "The Harour Club" title instead. :D

Oh, and this place could really use a "Bitch About the Uniforms" subforum.

Isn't that where the suits go? Only club seat and suite ticket holders can get in there. I don't think Harbour Club sets the right tone for our little gathering place. We're more pavilion folks.

At first, I thought you said "where the sluts go". Why anyone would complain about that, I don't know.

With the Aud Club gone, were do off topic posts go now?

as I mentioned in the other thread - they will go here. There aren't enough OT threads to distract from the Sabres (at least for now).

as I mentioned in the other thread - they will go here. There aren't enough OT threads to distract from the Sabres (at least for now).

Sorry, I didn't see another thread. Should we use the standard "(OT)" preface on threads of that nature's topic title?

Edit: Um, I guess I should have read your post, read the other thread, then responded. Sorry about that.

Oh, and this place could really use a "Bitch About the Uniforms" subforum.

A "Bitch About the Uniforms" subforum is a great idea; then we can add "Darcy Doesn't Know What He's Doing;" "TG is So Cheap" and "Why We Won't Win Without Danny Briere" subforums as well, so we can constantly rehash the same four topics over & over again. ;)

Isn't that where the suits go? Only club seat and suite ticket holders can get in there. I don't think Harbour Club sets the right tone for our little gathering place. We're more pavilion folks.

I'd also point out that we're not pretentious in here (maybe about the validity of our opinions but not about our social clubs) & so don't need to use the European/Canadian spelling of "harbor".

I'd also point out that we're not pretentious in here (maybe about the validity of our opinions but not about our social clubs) & so don't need to use the European/Canadian spelling of "harbor".

are you being serious?

A "Bitch About the Uniforms" subforum is a great idea; then we can add "Darcy Doesn't Know What He's Doing;" "TG is So Cheap" and "Why We Won't Win Without Danny Briere" subforums as well, so we can constantly rehash the same four topics over & over again. ;)

Dude, what are you complaining about? Here's a recap of last summer's dicussions here.

June 1st: I forgot what hockey was.

July 1st: Crickets chirping.

August 1st: Even more crickets chirping.

September 1st: Whoa, hockey's coming back.

October 1st: Bills should be decent this year.

Dude, what are you complaining about? Here's a recap of last summer's dicussions here.

I'm sure this is 1000% better than last summer, what with the league coming off a lockout and all. It seems like this summer (and this month, particularly) that those four topics have dominated the discussion here. I know there isn't much more to talk about in the summer months, and it is good to see lots of people on here, chatting it up, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who grows a little weary of the same threads with new titles.

If I am wrong, I'll shut up, but just thought I'd add my two cents, you jerks... ;)

Actually after the game im told they open that level up to everyone... its more popular after a win obviously but after a loss there still some action... ive been in there a few times... once on a tour and a few times after the games...

What about all the "this team is cheap, they're gonna suck" talk at right around this time last year?

I like having the OT posts on the main board, FOR NOW. It may attract some of the TBD lurkers. However, the Aud Club will be back when this place gets overrun by "DeLuca is a terrible human being" or "PAsabresfan drives a FIT" threads. Change is good!

Archived