Larry Quinn on WGR 550 at 330 today

UnionAMG

Larry Quinn is going to be on WGR 550 at approximately 3:30 pm today...

for you out of towners you can listen at wgr550.com

Hopefully these guys will ask him about the jerseys. And if they don't I'm guessing Larry Quinn agreed to do the interview on the condition of no jersey questions. Which would be bullshi+

Just listened to the interview on the net ... didn't even sniff the logo debate ...

One thing they have been talking about is how the players seem still pissed off about how the season ended ...

Good ... I don't want them to let it go ... I know it is a marathon and they can't win the Cup in october, but I love the fact that this team seems to HATE losing.

Somebody call in and ask those pu$$ies how they cannot ask LQ about the jerseys. I think the jerseys are on the minds of about 95% of Sabres fans... there had to be a condition that they not ask about them or else LQ wouldn't have done the interview. That's my guess.

Ridiculous

Maybe I was a little hard on the The Beaver just now. It had to be a condition of the interview. I know WGR is "home of the Sabres" and all that, but that's a joke. I actually feel bad for Mike and Chris, because when they are put in a position like that, their credibility goes right out the window, through no fault of their own. It just looks TERRIBLE.

If not asking about the jerseys was a condition of the interview, I would have told Quinny to f*** off. If it wasn't a condition, Schopp & the Bulldog blew it big time!

yeah tell him to f*** off so that you never get him or anyone else from the Sabres on the air again ... that's worth it ...

yeah tell him to f*** off so that you never get him or anyone else from the Sabres on the air again ... that's worth it ...

What was the point of having Quinn on the air anyways? I listened to the interview and there was zero value in it.

Hey, I agree the logo thing would have been bigger and better but if they told them it was off limits I was just saying it's not worth burning the bridge over ...

Besides, they asked some legitimate schedule questions ... why no Sundays, more weekend games, etc ... they DID ask him why fewer Value games, which they could have avoided ...

I hate the new logo, but I'm also starting to think it doesn't matter. I don't like the current logo, and never bought anything with it, but I still love watching the team. I couldn't listen to the interview, but I would have been more interested in hearing about the team's schedule and/or efforts to sign players than I would be in hearing about the logo.

Hey, I agree the logo thing would have been bigger and better but if they told them it was off limits I was just saying it's not worth burning the bridge over ...

Besides, they asked some legitimate schedule questions ... why no Sundays, more weekend games, etc ... they DID ask him why fewer Value games, which they could have avoided ...

Burn the bridge? I say get the gasoline and matches.

Look, no excuses, people in the media doing interviews have to ask the tough questions sometimes. Why? Because they have access to the "elites" that the average fan/person does not...it's their duty. Somebody needs to hold team officials accountable and I think the fans deserve an explaination and deserve some answers....after all, we will be the ones purchasing the 3RD JERSEYS for this year and attending the games.

And I seriously doubt if they asked him about the jerseys, the Sabres would suddenly attempt to drop WGR because of that....that would be just plain pathetic.

Archived