Buffalo Fans

The Goat

After a long night of celebrating along people-clogged streets today looks pretty darn dull. So I thought I'd take a look at my old stomping grounds and see what you guys had to say.

Wow.

I am sorry to see that so many of you are still so bitter over your loss to the eventual Stanley Cup Champions. The anger and the neverending string of lies posted to support it is, well, it's plain sad.

I can assure you that we hold no ill will toward the Sabres. In fact, we love Buffalo. You guys proved to be a great warm-up - that Game 7 practice helped quite a bit I think.

To the few fans here who showed some knowledge and class, congratulations.

To the rest of you, enjoy the next year where Carolina is known as Stanley Cup Champs and have a look over on the Edmonton board, perhaps you'll learn a something from them about being a dignified hockey fan in defeat.

See you guys in October.

The Goat

After a long night of celebrating along people-clogged streets today looks pretty darn dull. So I thought I'd take a look at my old stomping grounds and see what you guys had to say.

Wow.

I am sorry to see that so many of you are still so bitter over your loss to the eventual Stanley Cup Champions. The anger and the neverending string of lies posted to support it is, well, it's plain sad.

I can assure you that we hold no ill will toward the Sabres. In fact, we love Buffalo. You guys proved to be a great warm-up - that Game 7 practice helped quite a bit I think.

To the rest of you, enjoy the next year where Carolina is known as Stanley Cup Champs and have a look over on the Edmonton board, perhaps you'll learn a something from them about being a dignified hockey fan in defeat.

See you guys in October.

The Goat

BLAH. :P You have all summer to find a sense of humor. ;) Congrats.

As I said before in Many posts, You took an AHL defence to 7 games and a Eighth seeded team that lost its main reason for being in the playoffs in Game one after having a 3-1 series lead to 7 games. Hold your heads high today Carolina Fans, you earned the right to brag. You proved you guys are the best tem in the league :rolleyes:

I can live with Buffalo losing when they lose to a better team, but when they lose a series they almost won even with all the injuries, I'm not gonna go praise the opponents and tell they they are better.

Your team won the cup, maybe it will be good for Hockey in Raliegh, the 20 of you that know what the Stanely cup is can explain it to the other couple of fans that show up to your parking lot for the parade.

Go back to the Nascar boards, I could care less if you think Edmonton fans are more dignified losing to the canes last night then Buffalo fans

Oh please. Stop patronizing us you lout.

And yet you took time out from your celebration to come here to see what we think. Sad. Please, without googling, name for me the 9th and 10th defensemen on the Canes depth chart. If you can't admit that an unprecendent run of injuries to our defense just might have had some impact on the outcome of the ECF then you are true representative of a hockey savvy Caniac. Now get to the parking lot and enjoy your cup parade, maybe we'll see half of you come October.

And yet you took time out from your celebration to come here to see what we think. Sad. Please, without googling, name for me the 9th and 10th defensemen on the Canes depth chart. If you can't admit that an unprecendent run of injuries to our defense just might have had some impact on the outcome of the ECF then you are true representative of a hockey savvy Caniac. Now get to the parking lot and enjoy your cup parade, maybe we'll see half of you come October.

the parade around the arena WOW maybe a nascar race will break out

Good for you buddy, I salute you cheering for your team, oh wait I mean a team that was up-rooted from Hartford and planted in Carolina

Such deep history there

I look forward to destroying Carolina next year

I am sorry to see that so many of you are still so bitter over your loss to the eventual Stanley Cup Champions.

I haven't visited the forums in a while, and I cannot atest to anyone else. You have to realize, Goat, how frustrating it can be to be a Buffalo sports fan at times. I, personally, am bitter over our loss to Carolina. But, I'm not bitter toward Carolina at all. In fact, I was cheering for them in the Final. I am bitter because Buffalo always seems to get screwed every time they have a good chance. This year, they weren't screwed by the refs, but by the injury bug. This isn't Carolina's fault, and I hold no ill feelings toward them for it.

But I do believe, with every fiber of my being, that if Buffalo was healthy, or even down just one or two defenseman, they would have taken the series in 6. That's not a slight against Carolina; they're a great team that played well enough to be hoist the Stanley Cup.

But I am bitter. I openly admit it. It's one reason I haven't visited the forums in a while. The frustration and pain is beginning to alleviate. Since I've been absent, I cannot make any claims to validity to any of the lies to which you refer, but if this is true, let me apologize for my fellow Sabre brethren.

Enjoy the Cup now, you'll be saying goodbye next season :P

Wow.

See you guys in October.

The Goat

You just can't stop trolling can you?

Why do people seem to think that once your team loses to their team you are supposed to get over it right away? I don't get it. When a Buffalo teams beats somoene, I expect their fans to be bitter. It's part of being emotionally involved. If you're not pissed off and get over it quickly, you would not have enjoyed it much had you won.

If you're not a little bitter after losing a Game 7 when you are leading after 2 periods ... you don't have a pulse. Throw in the big 'what if' of the injuries, and it's going to hurt for a while. I will not apologize for that. I am not bitter Carolina won ... I'd be just as bitter if Edmonton had won. I'll get over it, but when I feel like it, not because The Goat thinks I should.

Although I think i read somewhere Edmonton fans are classy or something, so if they had won I guess we wouldn't have anyone over here rubbing salt in the wound ... ;)

Yeah, I'm bitter. So what?! Losing will do that to you. But to have a city that doesn't give a #%^$#! about hockey and loves NASCAR and Hoops much more makes me sick. The 'Canes were so damn lucky in all rounds this year. A healthy Sabres team would have taken your WhaleCanes and thats the truth. After the Sabres were out I wanted a real hockey town to win it. Peca deserved it too. Mark Rechhi didn't that little bitch!

Whats gonna happen when the 'Canes lose all those guys because they can't afford them? DOOOM! All the bandwagon fans will fall off. Enjoy your Nextell Cup NASCAR Series with your wifebeaters on and Pabsts Blue Ribbon Beers.

:angry:

Wow.

See you guys in October.

The Goat

Why dont you find somewhere else where you can get off???? And you would not be bitter if the tides were turned??? Like having your top 4 d-men out for Game 7 and losing by a goal would not make you bitter??? Please.

Go to your parking lot and get a life jackass.

I usually do not get like this, but tools like this should just be banned already.

Why dont you find somewhere else where you can get off???? And you would not be bitter if the tides were turned??? Like having your top 4 d-men out for Game 7 and losing by a goal would not make you bitter??? Please.

Go to your parking lot and get a life jackass.

I usually do not get like this, but tools like this should just be banned already.

Yeah, I guess the proper way to handle stooges like him is with a few simple words :

"Don't feed the troll"

Yeah, I guess the proper way to handle stooges like him is with a few simple words :

"Don't feed the troll"

That's true...and I gues the anger of seeing a post from this guy just got to me...I should know better to feed losers like The Goat. And I even sent a PM to him in anger and I should not have

Archived