Jay McKee

JCBoston

It's BS. McKee was obviously seen getting onto the plane where all the Buffalo media and dozens of fans congregated at Buffalo's Prior Aviation before the team took off to Raleigh.

Well, the rumor has made it 'round to Paul Hamilton. Grrrrr.

Not to worry. Jay McKee is fine. Apparently it's JACK McKee we have to worry about.

McKee Status Questionable For Game 7

WGR Newsroom - Wednesday, May 31, 2006 - 11:05 PM

Paul Hamilton arrived in Raleigh Wednesday night and immediately went to work the hot rumor about Sabres defenseman Jack McKee. Our Sabres beat reporter found out that he was not with the team Wednesday night in Carolina. Sabres team spokesman Mike Gilbert said he is "sick, but it is possible that he can come join the team for game 7."

In other news, the Bills have dumped Rob Johnson and kept Doug Flutie. :D

Well, if he made the flight but is not with the team, sounds like he might be in the hospital. Pure speculation.

You just shake your head, then start laughing. It's either laugh or cry. But it's OK. If he can't go, it will just make the win that much sweeter and more inspiring.

So we're looking at Campbell, Lydman, Fitzpatrick, Janik, Jillson, and Paetsch?

Close. Campbell, Lydman, Fitz, Janik, Jillson, and Fushetti.

(Just laughing instead of crying, like PASabre said.)

Something is fishy here. Why would the Sabres confirm, through Mike Gilbert, at this late hour, the health status of McKee? It almost sounds like it's a story they WANT the Canes to hear. Maybe McKee does have an infection or illness that can be treated quickly and successfully on an outpatient basis at the hospital. Maybe the Sabres know McKee is likely to play. Just a conspiracy theory of mine. I hope I am right! You just wonder if McKee was seriously ill and truly "questionable" why the Sabres would leak that to the media.

Close. Campbell, Lydman, Fitz, Janik, Jillson, and Fushetti.

(Just laughing instead of crying, like PASabre said.)

Just push my fat ass out there and I'll just play the other half of the net with Ryan. They can fire away...but they aren't scoring on 2 guys.. one fat, and the other a great goaltender.

Something is fishy here. Why would the Sabres confirm, through Mike Gilbert, at this late hour, the health status of McKee? It almost sounds like it's a story they WANT the Canes to hear. Maybe McKee does have an infection or illness that can be treated quickly and successfully on an outpatient basis at the hospital. Maybe the Sabres know McKee is likely to play. Just a conspiracy theory of mine. I hope I am right! You just wonder if McKee was seriously ill and truly "questionable" why the Sabres would leak that to the media.

Thats what i'm saying. Were down 3 top D's, telling the Canes and the world that another is down is playing mind games. It's kinda dirty............ but damn it's game 7.

If McKee were really injured it wouldn't come out tonight, and if it did come out at all it would be a "lower body injury."

The GR site said he was sick....

But I agree with your point.

however, is "sick" the new "lower body injury"?

Archived