That Punk**s Laviolette Crying About The Officials Again...

matter2003

I am so sick of Laviolette and his whiny little punks and Brindamour, the lead actor in "Planet of the Apes" crying about the officiating...

Laviolette just said at his press conference that he was upset at Weight's call and with the two no-calls on Buffalo, the hook on Hedican and the trip on Williams. I'm sure he was quite pleased with the ridiculous hooking call on Dumont in OT on Sunday where his player grabbed Dumont's stick under his arm and pulled it away.

I pray we can set up a boxing match between Ruff and Laviolette and watch Lindy pound him into the ground. I want to reach thru the TV and slap him myself every time I see him on....

That Punk....

LOL I am hearing the same crap from a Canes fan on another board right now...whaaaa whaaaa whaaaa... crying about the Weight call, Pominville took a dive, etc. What a bunch of crybabies...

LOL I am hearing the same crap from a Canes fan on another board right now...whaaaa whaaaa whaaaa... crying about the Weight call, Pominville took a dive, etc. What a bunch of crybabies...

Yeah and Staal was really tripped by McKee. I love how canes fans are all crying about diving however i saw lots of diving by those folks in white

now guys you know it could have easily gone the other way... but the OT penalty was legit... i wouldn't worry too much about it... besides the goal was a bit of a lucky bounce but regardless its time for game 7... lets all refocus and get fired up!

now guys you know it could have easily gone the other way... but the OT penalty was legit... i wouldn't worry too much about it... besides the goal was a bit of a lucky bounce but regardless its time for game 7... lets all refocus and get fired up!

lucky shmukcy I dont care how the damn puck went in as long as it did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were due for a bounce, wouldn't you agree?

Man, I had flashbacks to 2001 when that puck went off Fitzy's stick with 1.40 to go and landed dead on Brind'amour's in the slot.

Huge save by Miller.

We were due for a bounce, wouldn't you agree?

Man, I had flashbacks to 2001 when that puck went off Fitzy's stick with 1.40 to go and landed dead on Brind'amour's in the slot.

Huge save by Miller.

I am agreed with that... all im saying is don't go feeding the animals at the carolina state zoo thats all.

Weight says Pominville is a diver and he's done that 5 or 6 times in the series and that it's ashame that it's considered a good play now in hockey. He also says that they don't have to do that crap to win and they will play better in Game 7...

What a loser.

Weight has to turn a blind eye to his team's diving - they traded for the NHL version of Greg Louganis when they picked up Recchi. Apparently he has been doing a good job of tutoring young Eric Staal and some of the other Canes, because they are flopping around all over the ice...

I have to wonder whether Carolina's coomplaining will help or hurt them in the next game? Briere was crosschecked hard in the 3rd period and it was inexplicably not called? His rep as a diver must have come into play. I just hope in the next game Buffalo gets a big enough lead that the bad calls won't be an excuse for either team.

Archived