What to do?

Hirly5

I get out of work at 4 and can be in Raleigh by 7. Go to the game then drive home to make work at 7am. What do I do?

I want to go to the game but I dont know.

Make it a long weekend... :)

It depends on what you do for a living. If you're performing surgery on someone or working heavy equipment, you probably shouldn't go to the game.

Otherwise, there is a strong possibility that this could be the greatest sporting event you EVER witness and you should sacrifice a tired day on Saturday in order to go.

Just my opinion.

Go Sabres.

Well, after sitting at work, I realized that this was Game 7. How many times will I ever get to see a Game 7? So I got home from work, thought about it and purchased 3 tickets in Sec 314 Row L. That makes Game 1, Game 5 and Game 7 that I have attended.

What sucks is I just started this job so I have no time off or anything but who cares. This only happens once in a blue moon.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drive there and drive back and tough it out in the morning. "you can do it !"

take one for the team !!!

yeah really dude! think of all those pucks these guys have blocked with their bodies!! cmon, you gotta make the sacrifice!

Well, after sitting at work, I realized that this was Game 7. How many times will I ever get to see a Game 7? So I got home from work, thought about it and purchased 3 tickets in Sec 314 Row L. That makes Game 1, Game 5 and Game 7 that I have attended.

What sucks is I just started this job so I have no time off or anything but who cares. This only happens once in a blue moon.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very proud of you. We had 314 row K for game 1, and you'll have a good look at the entire ice.

Go git em!!!!

Archived