One version of hockey hell

PASabreFan

I'm sorry. I love this board. I love the posters. But at this point I just want to strangle all of you, then take a lot of pills. And there's this black lady on the Buffalo news wearing an ORANGE "Reverse the Curse" t-shirt at a rally in City Hall. What curse? She's really getting on my nerves. She's jumping all around like a Mexican jumping bean. I wanna go Annie Bates on her. Argghhhhh, who invented this particular form of torture? Saddam Hussein? Or Donald Rumsfeld? One week between playoff games!

In the name of all that is holy, no more talkey! Give me hockey! Now!

NOWWWWWWWW!

Or else...

:unsure:

um....

yeah....

At least we got the Yankees/Mets tonight to tide myself over....

Who cares?

Most overated sport on earth= BASEBALL....you thought hockey was a long season.

Let me see lets play 5 million games to determine the same result every year.

When there is a real salary cap in baseball I will watch again until then screw em!

PA, I gotta admit, I've loved this break. It's hard for me to stay focused when Sabres play too much and for such stakes. I really feel guilty if they are playing an important game and my mind wonders. Now I'm refreshed for another series. I do hate all the band wagon fans, but what can ya do? It's sort of like guys stairing at your girlfriend.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone else think it's a little mixed up that the Oilers get to play tonight even though their series went the farthest? Bitterness aside, the Sabres-Canes series should have started last night. All right, I'll quit my complaining. But after awhile, reading series preview after series preview and finding out for the 87th time that the Sabres and Hurricanes are "mirror images" of each other, I JUST WANT SABRES HOCKEY ON MY TV! Fifteen hours and 38 minutes. I think I can make it. I hope.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone else think it's a little mixed up that the Oilers get to play tonight even though their series went the farthest? Bitterness aside, the Sabres-Canes series should have started last night. All right, I'll quit my complaining. But after awhile, reading series preview after series preview and finding out for the 87th time that the Sabres and Hurricanes are "mirror images" of each other, I JUST WANT SABRES HOCKEY ON MY TV! Fifteen hours and 38 minutes. I think I can make it. I hope.

I take it is because the Mighty Ducks were off for so long... They had to get it going and not wait an extra day... Not like it would have killed them anyway...

Archived