I JUST SCORED!

BuffalOhio

So I just booked myself 3 tix for Game 5!! $244 for 3 tix. More are still available over an hour after going on sale...says something about hockey fans down south.

Did you manage to get around the "Non-neighboring state" restriction or are you living in Virginia??

I booked with a DC address and am hoping they don't cancel my order after checking my address.

So I just booked myself 3 tix for Game 5!! $244 for 3 tix. More are still available over an hour after going on sale...says something about hockey fans down south.

Did you manage to get around the "Non-neighboring state" restriction or are you living in Virginia??

I booked with a DC address and am hoping they don't cancel my order after checking my address.

I live in Virginia, Lorton to be specific.

Sorry folks, but the offer for the 2nd ticket is hereby withdrawn. My brother-in-law surprised me by actually wanting to go to the game, and by agreeing to pay for his ticket. Since I'm staying at his house.....well, you get the rest.

I've got to take him. I really wanted to take a Sabres fan, but what's most important is that I WILL BE THERE CHEERING ON OUR BOYS!

Me and my buddies just got 4 tickets for GAME 5 in Carolina!!! We're driving down from NY to the game, my friend has a friend in Virginia who just ordered our tix. Me and thePolishSabre are going as well as 2 others all wearing Sabres gear!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post which section we're in when i find out from my friend!

Me and my buddies just got 4 tickets for GAME 5 in Carolina!!! We're driving down from NY to the game, my friend has a friend in Virginia who just ordered our tix. Me and thePolishSabre are going as well as 2 others all wearing Sabres gear!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post which section we're in when i find out from my friend!

could ya bring me some troyer farms chips and bison chip dip???

DC, i'm glad you got your tickets... I had a windfall day today. I was offered tickets... Well, i had to put them on my card, but i'm getting the $ back. Section 122, row B (2nd row @$$holes!!) seats 5 and 6. so, cross me off your list, and you're off of mine... My wife would go with me but if not, i have a ticket available if anyone is interested. We'll get up before the game...

anyone got an extra ticket? i'm gonna be flying solo and while there are still plenty available, it'd be nice to be around some sabre fans.

or at least some ideas on where to sit? i know the RBC like the back of my hand, but i'd rather kick it with some like minded folks

Getting a ticket from a buddy of mine that is a transplant from Cheektowaga. He has Canes season tix, but is a huge Sabres fan. Price is right (free!). Just working out airfare. See you guys there!

WOO HOO!!! :) My wife and I are going to Game 5, Section 309, Row H.

I'll definitely wear my Sabres jersey, but I'm debating whether I should also go with the Bills hard hat and/or Bills face mask. I'm leaning toward a Sabres hat.

I haven't been to Raleigh before: Are there any particular places where Buffalo fans hang out before or after games?

I'll definitely wear my Sabres jersey, but I'm debating whether I should also go with the Bills hard hat and/or Bills face mask. I'm leaning toward a Sabres hat.

I haven't been to Raleigh before: Are there any particular places where Buffalo fans hang out before or after games?

Lots and lots of people are going to the games, we're definetly gonna meet somewhere. I am also going to game 5, section 312!!!!

try blincos we are heading there after the game, golfing in AM so will be coming from golf course to the stadium

My sister, my wife and I are going to game 1. Sec 310 row M. (yes, my sister and wife are 2 different people)

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for explaining yourself. We figured you're from Buffalo, so we weren't overly concerned with the hillbilly thing.....

can any of you NC people explain to me, where "Buffalo Brothers" is? How far from the arena, how are the prices and hows the food??

thanks

buffalo brothers is on US1 near what is called the beltline and isnt close to arena at all. If you are looking for Buffalo area food try blincos its just up the road from the arena. Brothers wings are good and it is the hangout for one of the local bills clubs

buffalo brothers is on US1 near what is called the beltline and isnt close to arena at all. If you are looking for Buffalo area food try blincos its just up the road from the arena. Brothers wings are good and it is the hangout for one of the local bills clubs

Awsome thanks. I'm just looking for a place to where Sabres fans gonna meet and where i can get good food and good price on beer!!

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for explaining yourself. We figured you're from Buffalo, so we weren't overly concerned with the hillbilly thing.....

Just wanted to clarify that before somebody said something.

Looks like we will have a lot of Sabres fans around us.

Archived