I JUST SCORED!

BuffalOhio

Awsome thanks. I'm just looking for a place to where Sabres fans gonna meet and where i can get good food and good price on beer!!

like i said in earlier post we will be at blincos after the game. Labatts on tap along with many other beers.

Just wanted to clarify that before somebody said something.

Looks like we will have a lot of Sabres fans around us.

I am expecting 1/4 or more of the fans will be sabres fans

like i said in earlier post we will be at blincos after the game. Labatts on tap along with many other beers.

Sweet. I've heard from friends that there are always a lot of Sabres fans at Sabres/Canes games, but it would be nice to have enough of us there to start up a good "Let's Go Buff-a-lo" chant!

I'm not so sure it will be that high, but it would be great if it happens. I went to both games against the Canes in Carolina this year and although Sabres fans were well represented and vocal I wouldn't say there was even close to 4000-5000 of them.

Sweet. I've heard from friends that there are always a lot of Sabres fans at Sabres/Canes games, but it would be nice to have enough of us there to start up a good "Let's Go Buff-a-lo" chant!

On 4/18 not only did I hear the"Let's Go Buffalo" chant a few times, I even heard a 1...2...3...4... we want 5! chant.

We'll let y'all (yeah I said y'all) start all the chants you want but they won't last long.. we'll drown you out in no time. :)

Game 5 against New Jersey we went ahead and started a "Bring On Buffalo" chant so we're ready.

The difference is that Carolina was winning against Jersey in Game 5 so Canes fans were pumped up, and I doubt there were thousands of Devils fans there.

It will be hard to drown out 5,000 plus Sabres fans when Carolina is losing! :D

btw, Carolina has lifted restrictions of nieghboring states, so anyone can get tickets right now!!!! GET YOUR TICKETS !

I think this is the worst thing I have ever heard!!!! If someone wants to fly, drive or whatever to get to a game then let them do it. Are Canes fans that bad that they won't show up? Or is it that they can't sell out the arena like the devils? Maybe they should move the team if this is the case because this is just horrible towards any NHL fan for anywhere in the US.

I am glad to hear that a lot of sabre fans will be there and I have heard Let's go Buffalo chants from the last game keep it up.

Sounds promising...

From carolinahurricanes.com:

Tailgating is permitted in one parking space only. Please dispose of charcoal properly, and do not leave an open fire unattended. Grills are not permitted on sidewalks, near buildings with or without canopies, or in any area where guests or property may be damaged.

For the convenience of those tailgating, we have placed portable rest rooms on the center islands between the 1000 and 2000 lots on the East side of the building and between the 6000 and 5000 lots on the West side on the building.

Game 5 on the Sunday before Memorial Day = HUGE tailgate.

We need to coordinate a spot to tailgate together (Ralph style)

oik, about the buffalo bars, go to Blincos. I can't give directions because i've only been there once, but they do have blue on tap and they have a variation of a garbage plate. It's all NC themed, but its a buffalo bar... There's some discretely hung sabres and bills pictures. I will attempt to convince the wife to go before, but they better start selling beer at 9am on saturday!

This is my first post...I been lurking for a while. I live in BFLO but am going to VA (Fairfax) for work for the next few weeks. I scored Game 5 tix in section 321. My sister lives in Raleigh so I'll go with her and her beau.

I'll proably catch games 1-4 at ?Jimmy's? old town tavern in Herndon. Any DC area types hang out there?

Let's Go BFLO

I have to admit that I am so freakig jealous right now. My Aunt lives in Raleigh and under normal circumstances I would have found a way to buy tix and gotten my butt down there...however I have plans here in NYC...oh well...I even have to TiVo the game because I can't be home for the 2pm start time.

For everyone going - be LOUD!

Go Sabres!

Archived